💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

saltface

what i dont understand is why jb rushed a second single!! boyfriend is picking up again on radio, and its getting the radio recognition it deserved.

and you know what?? iam happy for justin. iam tired of all the hate **** he gets for no reason. it kinda of reminds me of how ppl hate on gaga for no reason. the little lez has talent. you guys can't deny that.

and iam not even a fan. i just like one time. but you guys hate on him for no damn reason.

:lolgaga:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

La Rosalia

can they please come back to the Hybrid Tehory/Meteora era??!?!?! It's not like they're going to have tons of hits with this crappy electronic sound

Ozzy8923

All Around the World is a good song. It reminds me a bit of some of Chris Brown's dance tracks. :saira:

Klou

yeah but everyone wants him to fail. why?? if you dont like his music, dont buy or listen to it. thats what i do. anyways, i want to hear his new single. i hated boyfriend, but this new song seems interesting.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else here, but I don't dislike Justin. Actually, I can't think of any artist I truly dislike other than maybe Bruno Mars. I just can't stand Boyfriend :eww:

La Rosalia

If Justin Timberlake decided to return to the music industry how do you think he would do? let me remind you two of his most iconic hits:

he had an amazing era with his last cd, do you think he's still capable of doing a top ten hit?

Arturo

what i dont understand is why jb rushed a second single!! boyfriend is picking up again on radio, and its getting the radio recognition it deserved.

and you know what?? iam happy for justin. iam tired of all the hate **** he gets for no reason. it kinda of reminds me of how ppl hate on gaga for no reason. the little lez has talent. you guys can't deny that.

and iam not even a fan. i just like one time. but you guys hate on him for no damn reason.

I have a reason. And it's because of his cocky and brat-ish attitude + mediocre music.

Please, if you don't want to see people's opinions of other artists that are currently charting this isn't the place for you.

We all have our own opinions. We can't all be happy for his success if we don't all like him :shrug:

Klou

If Justin Timberlake decided to return to the music industry how do you think he would do? let me remind you two of his most iconic hits:

he had an amazing era with his last cd, do you think he's still capable of doing a top ten hit?

Yeah, but he's more than likely lost a bit of fans over the years. I think pop needs someone like him right now. We don't have many strong male pop stars other than Justin Bieber. I imagine if he did come back onto the scene, there would be lots of comparisons to him and Bieber similar to what happened with Madonna and Gaga. Edited by Klou

Lion Heart

can they please come back to the Hybrid Tehory/Meteora era??!?!?! It's not like they're going to have tons of hits with this crappy electronic sound

oh my god

what a mess :wtf:

a mess :wtf:

a mess :wtf:

a mess ;wtf:

oh my god

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

La Rosalia

Yeah, but he's more than likely lost a bit of fans over the years. I think pop needs someone like him right now. We don't have many strong male pop stars other than Justin Bieber. I imagine if he did come back onto the scene, there would be lots of comparisons to him and Bieber similar to what happened with Madonna and Gaga.

Agreed, I would love a collaboration with gaga.

Oyemiamor

Just a little FYI, for those who didn't know, a certain R&B singer's new album leaked.

He has a couple songs charting right now too ;)

Mmm...shading Queen CiCi?

LxlJN.gif

Yas! Bitches can GAG! Queen C is back with her new single. And yes its true.

Ozzy8923

Just a little FYI, for those who didn't know, a certain R&B singer's new album leaked.

He has a couple songs charting right now too ;)

Usher? *I heard a few snippets and was not impressed.