Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

Tbh, I think the lead single will be a sort of electronic ballad with violins, harps, and electric guitars. Don't ask me why, I just have this feeling it will be something like that...

I would actually love that.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me? Which single? 'Boyfriend'? When did I ever say that? And in any case, it was a hit. :lolgaga:

oprahfocus.gif

JB had hits? kiss.gif

Galactic Mess

I would actually love that.

Me too! I'm currently rooting for an infusion of classical music in Gaga's next album :)

Klou

Me too! I'm currently rooting for an infusion of classical music in Gaga's next album :)

I would love that. We haven't heard that from her yet. I especially love violins :)

Valentino

Oh and 'Wide Awake' ain't going #1. #2? Perhaps, but not #1. :coffee:

Arturo

Just listened to JB's 3rd official single

OH WAIT. DIYA was just a buzz single :awesome: My bad, I meant 2nd official single.

Well I have to say and sadly admit "All Around the World" is the first JB song I actually like. And if a different male singer sung it, I'd buy it. However this is JB and nobody outside the beliebers want him to have success so of course I won't buy it :hor:

But yeah it was pretty good :clap: Way to stay in the times ;)

As for Gaga's next lead single, it needs to be typical TFM Gaga so it can be #1 for months tbh. She can save the songs that are deep as an ocean trench as album tracks and have RedOne produce generic dance beats for her obvious single choices on the album.

Ozzy8923

I think violins are amazing to put in a song and sound great.

Frozen anyone?

Klou

Oh and 'Wide Awake' ain't going #1. #2? Perhaps, but not #1. :coffee:

Perhaps, but her label will do everything they can to ensure it gets #1. A quick remix or price cut and BAM! #1...

I think violins are amazing to put in a song and sound great.

Frozen anyone?

Yes... And I love that song. Gaga can infuse different things in elements that are not so common and make it seem normal. I bet she could have violins in a heavy dance track and it would sound good. Edited by Klou

hausofmike

Biebers new song is already #3 on iTunes. Coming for that 600k debut week to be honest :tea:

:troll:

'Boyfriend', 'Baby'...Gkryh.gif

Those are considered hits? What was The Edge Of Glory considered as? Super Mega Bitching Smashing Single :troll:

Ozzy8923

Biebers new song is already #3 on iTunes. Coming for that 600k debut week to be honest :tea:

:troll:

Those are considered hits? What was The Edge Of Glory considered as? Super Mega Bitching Smashing Single :troll:

Yes :nails:

Valentino

Perhaps, but her label will do everything they can to ensure it gets #1. A quick remix or price cut and BAM! #1...

Omg they wouldn't dare!

Haterz gon hate.

BIEyP.gif

jhonyguy04

what i dont understand is why jb rushed a second single!! boyfriend is picking up again on radio, and its getting the radio recognition it deserved.

and you know what?? iam happy for justin. iam tired of all the hate **** he gets for no reason. it kinda of reminds me of how ppl hate on gaga for no reason. the little lez has talent. you guys can't deny that.

and iam not even a fan. i just like one time. but you guys hate on him for no damn reason.

Edited by jhonyguy04

Klou

what i dont understand is why jb rushed a second single!! boyfriend is picking up again on radio, and its getting the radio recognition it deserved.

and you know what?? iam happy for justin. iam tired of all the hate **** he gets for no reason. it kinda of reminds me of how ppl hate on gaga for no reason. the little lez has talent. you guys can't deny that.

and iam not even a fan. i just like one time. but you guys hate on him for no damn reason.

I've been seeing praise for his new promo single :shrug:

jhonyguy04

yeah but everyone wants him to fail. why?? if you dont like his music, dont buy or listen to it. thats what i do. anyways, i want to hear his new single. i hated boyfriend, but this new song seems interesting.