💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

The radios here dont play MDNA songs ... I even tried diferent radios many times. Why? :shrug:

How radio thinks of Madonna:

MADONNA SONG = DON'T PLAY EVER (Unless payola is involved).

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

MDNA era was nonexistent. Similar to what Nicki Minaj's career will be in a few years.

tumblr_lduz0nlWCc1qffv0vo1_500.gif

Jase

MDNA era was nonexistent. Similar to what Nicki Minaj's career will be in a few years.

Arturo

Nicki may be non existent in the future, but this summer one of her generic dances singles in gonna slay :smh:

I assume Gaga's first single is going to be a lot safer sounding than Born This Way

Tbh, I think the lead single will be a sort of electronic ballad with violins, harps, and electric guitars. Don't ask me why, I just have this feeling it will be something like that...

CoolTrainerTerry

Heard WA on the radio this afternoon for the first time. Seriously, who would willingly request and buy that song?

Heard WA on the radio this afternoon for the first time. Seriously, who would willingly request and buy that song?

katycats :troll:

Valentino

No one can doubt that bf's first week sales weren't just stans. Lots of the general public bought bf because it was so exposed to them. It's far catchier and better production. The general public cares nothing about this song. I don't think they even know about it tbh. That and it's a Michael Jackson wanna be song.

And 'Boyfriend' is just a Justin Timberlake 'Like I Love You' wannabe song. Now would excuse me, I have some bizness to attend to below? :)....

.....this *****....

JB isnt talented, hes a spoiled brat.

I laughed at Valentino when he thought that single would be a hit, and I'm still laughing now. :lolgaga:

Excuse me? Which single? 'Boyfriend'? When did I ever say that? And in any case, it was a hit. :lolgaga:

oprahfocus.gif