• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Klou

I honestly wouldn't mind if Gaga does promo singles again following the lead single. Instead of rushing into a potential flop (i.e. Judas), she can avoid that and release one that's well received as the second single.

Arturo

I honestly wouldn't mind if Gaga does promo singles again following the lead single. Instead of rushing into a potential flop (i.e. Judas), she can avoid that and release one that's well received as the second single.

Lady Gaga should have made Judas a promotional single :dies:

But whatever, it went #10 which continued her streak

And as for this whole Katy thing that I was reading while I was in school several hours ago, Katy's single is gonna go #1 but hopefully that'll make her go on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break.

Inb4 she releases Dressin Up :troll:

Jk :nails:

Tbh, I hate to say it but Lady Gaga should release something with a generic dance beat but with meaningful lyrics for her 1st single. It'll put her back on top AND slay radio for weeks. :legend:

Jase

I assume Gaga's first single is going to be a lot safer sounding than Born This Way

Klou

So pressed that Judas didn't even make it Top 5. :nails:

Thats why they need to release songs on a Monday. So over this Friday release crap.

Thats why they need to release songs on a Monday. So over this Friday release crap.

Does it make a difference what day it's released?

Klou

Does it make a difference what day it's released?

Yeah on a Monday it has a full 7 days worth of sales. Since Judas was released on a Friday it only had 3 days worth. The sales weeks are from Monday-Sunday.

Yeah on a Monday it has a full 7 days worth of sales. Since Judas was released on a Friday it only had 3 days worth. The sales weeks are from Monday-Sunday.

WOW! :usrs:

Tyler D

The radios here dont play MDNA songs ... I even tried diferent radios many times. Why? :shrug: