Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

No clue, she doesn't even need a video. It'll go #1 anyway lol.

She could totally pull an Adele right now

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue, she doesn't even need a video. It'll go #1 anyway lol.

Tbh :dies:

Jase

E.T. and Last Friday Night are such tunes tbf. They remind me of messy nights from last summer.

Edited by Jase

I hope Katy does more songs like "Circle the Drain" on her upcoming *goth* album. In fact, I wouldn't mind if she re-released that song. I think it would do well. :nick:

Jase

Nick, your member title legit makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. I don't really know why :rofl:

Edited by Jase

Klou

I hope Katy does more songs like "Circle the Drain" on her upcoming *goth* album. In fact, I wouldn't mind if she re-released that song. I think it would do well.

Love that song

Nick, your member title legit makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. I don't really know why :rofl:

#IBadUMad? :troll:

How long has All Around the World been out? It's up to number 9 on iTunes. Is it an official single? DIYA came out last week...

Already to 7. I have to admit, it's a lot better than DIYA and marginally better than Boyfriend. First JB single I may be interested in.

Klou

Already to 7. I have to admit, it's a lot better than DIYA and marginally better than Boyfriend. First JB single I may be interested in.

Just listened to it on my sound system. It's got some really good production and a great beat *thumbs up* Edited by Klou

America's fascination with Justin Bieber :wtf:

He's still relevant?