💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

JB isnt talented, hes a spoiled brat.

I laughed at Valentino when he thought that single would be a hit, and I'm still laughing now. :lolgaga:

Rude! :calmyotits:

That's rude. I mean I can see why you think he's a spoiled brat but the boy has a nice voice at least (in the right context of course, there are times where he sounds like a screeching hyena but at least he can hit the high notes and never sounds as flat and nasally as..... per say Rihanna - she's horrid when it comes to that).

Oh oops we both called Americano rude :toofloppy: It's all in fun ;)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

JB is a talented boy, yes ... nonetheless and has yet to find his OWN sound. He can play several instruments, but rarely includes them in live/televised performances so it really is no use to him. Once again, I feel like he needs to improve his dancing and has to develop his OWN style and music.

His music seems to be too "inspired" by other artists to make it stand out on its own.

Boyfriend.... Justin Timberlake style.

DIYA... Direct and quite obvious MJ inspired track. But so similar to MJ's past songs that is does not stand out AT ALL and JB doesn't make it his own. Sounds like a cover song.

All Around the World... Typical/Generic dance track that doesn't stand out from what's being played on the radio.

Once again, I use Gaga and Britney as an example. You KNOW when a song is a Gaga and Britney song, they have distinctive voices and there music can stand out from the rest of what is being played on the radio (Except for perhaps TTWE from FF, sounds like a Kesha song, but I still love it).

If he doesn't change some things, his career will suffer.

That's his biggest problem, he doesn't stand for anything musically.

Grew up liking Usher and rap ... but fans of urban won't like him and teenage girls aren't into urban.

Lot of teen boy idols in the past just sang sappy songs that appealed to teen girls, but there is no long career in that.

Ozzy8923

That's his biggest problem, he doesn't stand for anything musically.

Grew up liking Usher and rap ... but fans of urban won't like him and teenage girls aren't into urban.

Lot of teen boy idols in the past just sang sappy songs that appealed to teen girls, but there is no long career in that.

Exactly.

Americano

Wide Awake #6 :jawdrop: Future #1 looks very possible.

Yeah it'll go #1 with the video

This single will make TD outsell BTW in the US too.

Edited by Americano

SomethingMore

JB has some basic talent, nothing special he does not deserve 23 million twitter followers, all those number 1 albums.

jhonyguy04

yep, she has officially own us. she is more powerful than adele tbh.

boysboysboys

Jesus Christ...

jhonyguy04

and i dont get it. i just listened to the song, and its not even catchy or good. what becomes a hit is so unpredictable.

Americano

Lady Gaga is bigger worldwide than anyone else, but she's definitely losing traction in her most important country (the US.)

Y&I did well here, but Judas + MTN tanked hard and really did nothing for album sales in the long run.

Gaga's decline on Youtube as well is more US-centric, because outside of America music video television is still popular. (And Lady Gaga's videos consistently get good airplay because she's the biggest US star in most countries.)

She still had strong album sales overall, and hopefully will return strong with her next single. She's also bigger than anyone else IN the US touring wise, pop-wise.

Edited by Americano

boysboysboys

Bry, don't you think labels have become conniving and political? Especially after last year?

Jase

Katy's ****ing off after this single, so while it's depressing that it's doing so well, remember...there's a light at the end of the tunnel :unicorn:

Americano

Bry, don't you think labels have become conniving and political? Especially after last year?

What do you mean?

Katy's ****ing off after this single, so while it's depressing that it's doing so well, remember...there's a light at the end of the tunnel :unicorn:

She was also ****ing off after TOTGA, so.. lol

boysboysboys

Gaga's decline on Youtube as well is more US-centric, because outside of America music video television is still popular. (And Lady Gaga's videos consistently get good airplay because she's the biggest US star in most countries.)

I do see evidence of this.

This is why it's very important for the Haus and Interscope to get the US gears back!