• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

jhonyguy04

I actually like Wide Awake and bought it myself, so that wasn't even the issue with this entire debate.

It's the fact people are falsely discrediting BTW's album sales, which is obnoxious and inaccurate.

Come at anything OTHER than the album numbers, because this is the era she proved she can pull those out without blockbuster radio support.

Actually, if you're flipping all the way back to CG, it's more accurate to compare Bad Romance to it.

I don't think you wanna do that. Especially globally.

:rofl:

lmao!!! lmao!!!

Valentino

POM went #1. That's a number. TD re-release, lmao was a flop. But its singles keep rising the charts. Wouldn't it be more apt to compare CG to BTW? CG = 5 million in the US (just digital sales) vs. BTW's 3.7 million US digital sales.

As far as I can tell, both albums sold about the same in the US??? And let's not forget the singles.

or

You can spin it any way you'd like with "sales per month" (whatever the hell that proves) but the truth tea lies in the numbers.

This is not a shade @ Gaga but a correction of the weirdo "bring Katy down!!!" mentality some Gaga fans choose to have.

You can't compare the sales...oh I wish I had the energy right now to play with you. :fail:

Americano

I only brought up CG to BTW because it was the lead single off both their records.

Yeah but CG was off of Katy's sophomore effort initially, just like BR was for Gaga in the US.

Lets see... Shall you pull up all of those numbers?

I'm curious. How is that video doing versus Bad Romance? How'd it sell overall worldwide?

Refresh my memory on the great IMPACT Katy's era has had.

You're comparing apples to bananas to fit your inaccurate and misguided arguments.

Edited by Americano

jhonyguy04

i think katy is more popular now honestly. well see what happens in the future.

jhonyguy04

Yeah but CG was off of Katy's sophomore effort initially, just like BR was for Gaga in the US.

Lets see... Shall you pull up all of those numbers?

I'm curious. How is that video doing versus Bad Romance? How'd it sell overall worldwide?

Refresh my memory on the great IMPACT Katy's era has had.

You're comparing apples to bananas to fit your inaccurate and misguided arguments.

true true.

Americano

i think katy is more popular now honestly. well see what happens in the future.

You can be more popular and less famous.

boysboysboys

This is not a shade @ Gaga but a correction of the weirdo "bring Katy down!!!" mentality some Gaga fans choose to have.

:roll:

You seriously don't know how much of an asshole Katy has been towards Gaga?

That and how dubious her records are?

Americano

Another straw man! what is it with you? I never said any of that lol we are discussing numbers and charts, keep it real brycake!

Yet you ignored the rest of my post because it was the truth lol

jhonyguy04

:roll:

You seriously don't know how much of an asshole Katy has been towards Gaga?

That and how dubious her records are?

i remember her shade in the Alejandro video, and her evil look at the 2010 VMA's along with Kesha's. thats why iam not to fond of her.

boysboysboys

Another straw man! what is it with you? I never said any of that lol we are discussing numbers and charts, keep it real brycake!

You did say that.

Why don't you go back to Exhale, or wherever you came from?

Valentino

Why can I not?

'CG' is a generic "flavor of the month" pop track about nothing in particular...except bikini tops. 'BTW' is pretty much a GAY anthem. Who would've thought it'd stay #1 for 2 weeks, let alone 6, let alone sell that much.

YES...yes, an announcement about an announcement from the Queen and whole earth trembles with excitement...while my fav struggles to get press with a new single out.Gnpm9.gif

boysboysboys

i remember her shade in the Alejandro video, and her evil look at the 2010 VMA's along with Kesha's. thats why iam not to fond of her.

On top of copying her performances and trying to sabotage her appearances.

Oh, and the fact that they had a history of friendship.

There are other things I'm suspecting her of doing to Gaga, but I'll keep zip on them and I'm only telling what can be proven for now.

Edited by boysboysboys