💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

whiteboi1327

Bloody Mary and Americano, especially highway unicorn are definitely her worst songs on that album. MTN and Hair was actually good, except Hair's concept is very cheesy. I used to like Bad Kids but I got tired of it fast and lacks a hook. The rest are good. Somg songs I really dont get why her manager would let them be on the album. I would never allow those on there no matter how much she begged me lol

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

Bloody Mary and Americano, especially highway unicorn are definitely her worst songs on that album. MTN and Hair was actually good, except Hair's concept is very cheesy. I used to like Bad Kids but I got tired of it fast and lacks a hook. The rest are good. Somg songs I really dont get why her manager would let them be on the album. I would never allow those on there no matter how much she begged me lol

You're not gonna fight with your biggest moneymaker about what content gets onto an album.

Valentino

It's just a stupid song IMO. Very tacky.

"WE CAN BE STRONG"

Gaga needs to know not every little monster is a closeted 11 year old boy with identity and confidence issues. :nails:

Madonna managed to help the gay community without belittling them.

Perhaps she's speaking to the fans that are closeted 11 year old boys with identity and confidence issues. :coffee:

1vCKL.gif

OH..Mm..Mmm...oh...okay...

Hair lyrics are fine, there are MANY more boring and cliche lyrics in pop.

I bet girls relate to it more than boys, and that's her main fanbase.

Edited by craig

saltface

Yawn @ this conversation.

So glad Call Me Maybe is set to top the Hot 100 next week :flutter:

MarryTheKnight

You and I was a hit, it would have been stupid to take it from the album. MTN was boring in my opinion. and you forgot that electric chapel has religious themes.

and imo , horribly produced songs like hair and americano did not help. those are the worst songs ever!! bounus tracks should have never been released. super floppy songs that resemble older songs from Madonna and Whitney. ughhh!!!

Americano is one of the best songs on the album :legend:

Hair lyrics are fine, there are MANY more boring and cliche lyrics in pop.

I bet girls relate to it more than boys, and that's her main fanbase.

the metaphor is like 7th grade poetry though :pukey:

Arturo

I think we all knew Carly's #1 was coming one way or another.

Getting ready for the slayage :legend:

the metaphor is like 7th grade poetry though :pukey:

If that is 7th grade, most pop hits are operating at a 2nd-4th grade lyrical level.

Look at all the effort Marie A. put into ehr hair and wigs?

La Rosalia

only Judas and Bloody Mary had religious lyrics in the stantard edition.

However the album was flooded with crap like Hair, Bad Kids, Born This Way and Highway Unicorn :eww:

tbh Born This Way should have been a ballad and the rest of the album should have been hooker pop.

1. Marry The Night (bonus track)

2. Born This Way

3. Government Hooker

4. Judas

5. Americano

6. Hair

7. Scheiße

8. Bloody Mary

9. Bad Kids

10. Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

11. Heavy Metal Lover

12. Electric Chapel

13. Yoü And I

14. The Edge Of Glory

MTN should have been a bonus deluxe track and all of the bonus tracks should have not made the album :nails:

Born This Way

tumblr_leoss0rPWj1qdlkgg.gif

So glad Call Me Maybe is set to top the Hot 100 next week :flutter:

Well-deserved, and a very good chance it will block crappy Payphone and boring Katy songs from #1.

I have a feeling Wide Awake sales will slack off before it has the airplay for #1.

Arturo

We all know Wide Awake #1.

From the looks of it, I'd say #3 at the most.

Flop tbh :usrs:

Has Whistle been released in US?

It's been #1 in Oz for a month, just went #1 on UK and Canadian itunes, but I haven't seen any sign of it in US.

Good bet to be next smash. The US follows other English-speaking countries in pop, they are just a few months behind, lol.

Carly Rae #1 Canada (Feb), UK and Oz (April), US (June)

Shadow

If people in this thread wish to discuss and a--lyze tracks from Born This Way or another album, please use their designated discussion threads in the Song Discussion section.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/243-born-this-way-album-lyrics-†-song-info-topic/

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Ozzy8923

praying that Gaga doesnt do 80's inspired over produced alienating "be yourself" garbage for her next album tho...

some of the songs on born this way :eww:

and thats why on metacritic tfm is in the 90's and btw is in the 70's

:huh:

TFM has a 77 and BTW has a 71 (the same as TF).