💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will she do IT?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

They were supposed to start shooting for the movie during the months leading up for the tour but she's been possibly recording the soundtrack and she has Coachella and a couple of weeks between Coachella and she goes right on tour. How will the good sis handle a tour and shooting for a movie? She will have to be constantly flying between movie set location and her venues during the breaks she has? Because she doesn't have a lot of time before the tour kicks off and she still has to rehearse for it and plan it. She can't film an entire musical in a few short weeks and deliver. PLUS, she goes very much into her work and usually dedicates herself when she's taking on big projects, how will she constantly switch between her ASIB character and her regular tour performer slayage goddess character :firega:? Plus another single might be coming from the era, she has to do a music video for it too. 

How DOES SHE DO IT? :giveup:

I'm shooked at my queen doing so much but I'm also nervous :gum:

TropicOfCANCER

>Coachella is just two, two-hour performances. Does there really take THAT much planning for these?

>The movie films from April to July.

>She has July and August to rehearse for the tour, & i'm sure there's costuming and staging, etc planning happening as we speak.

Seeka

I take it your comprehension of time is rather, confuzzled?

Coachella is two two hour performances, and if I remember correctly, are a week apart.

JWT doesn't start until like October?

ASIB seems like it's going to have a script but will mostly be ad-libbed.

Let's not talk about the fact Gaga has an entire team behind her. She doesn't do this stuff alone.

TropicOfCANCER
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I take it your comprehension of time is rather, confuzzled?

Coachella is two two hour performances, and if I remember correctly, are a week apart.

ASIB seems like it's going to have a script but will mostly be ad-libbed.

Let's not talk about the fact Gaga has an entire team behind her. She doesn't do this stuff alone.

C'mon now. Ad-libbed? There's ONE article that says that gaga wants to sings the songs live (and even then we don't know if this is happening--its not like she gets to call the shots on a big-budget hollywood film) but that hardly means the movie is going to be ad-libbed. That would imply she were making up the lyrics as she went along/on the spot and i can assure you this is NOT happening. Les Miserable from 2013 was sung live too.

SpookyKid
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Aug 1 :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

FrankGutz

And yet some ppl still think she's going to studio to do a new record/EP  :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Seeka
17 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

C'mon now. Ad-libbed? There's ONE article that says that gaga wants to sings the songs live (and even then we don't know if this is happening--its not like she gets to call the shots on a big-budget hollywood film) but that hardly means the movie is going to be ad-libbed. That would imply she were making up the lyrics as she went along/on the spot and i can assure you this is NOT happening. Les Miserable from 2013 was sung live too.

I said script. Script. Script.

Script.

That means dialogue. Like how Gaga ad-libbed the famous "Your boys got ajawline for days" line from Hotel.

Please do not take what I say out of context.

Not to mention, ad-libbing is not a bad thing.

19 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Aug 1 :poot: 

Well, I don't have the money so I don't really care.

But still, she has a team and proper time management skills. She could easily do it.

RebeldeFaith

She will cancel the tour.

She better make that Oscar a priority! :grr:

Something something idk

Ronk
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

>Coachella is just two, two-hour performances. Does there really take THAT much planning for these?

It seems to me any two-hour performance would take a lot of planning, preparation, and rehearsing. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

TropicOfCANCER
47 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I said script. Script. Script.

Script.

That means dialogue. Like how Gaga ad-libbed the famous "Your boys got ajawline for days" line from Hotel.

Please do not take what I say out of context.

Not to mention, ad-libbing is not a bad thing.

Well, I don't have the money so I don't really care.

But still, she has a team and proper time management skills. She could easily do it.

And literally what made you come to the conclusion that ASIB would have a good amount of  ad-libbing in regards to the dialogue? And more importantly what does that have to do with how busy Gaga is going to be?

TropicOfCANCER
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

It seems to me any two-hour performance would take a lot of planning, preparation, and rehearsing. 

I mean, maybe, but....it's doubtful that it's going to be as highly choreographed as the Super Bowl. Im pretty much just expecting her to go out with her mic and sing and jump around like the dive bar tour. Are people expecting 2 full hours of tight choreography i.e. The halftime show? Are festival performances even like that? I would think it's much more organic and stripped back. 

She already has choreography for ayo and John Wayne and some other Joanne songs she could reuse. Perfect illusion has none and MR is her and the piano. If anything she'll prob reuse choreography from the HTS and the rest will be just her+mic/piano.

doesnt seem like she'd more than a few weeks to prepare this.

RadioIsOurs

Idk but Madonna could handle 3 movie roles and 2 tours during the Like a Virgin and True Blue eras while promoting her albums at the same time in the span of 3 years, so I guess she'll have a way of managing her time.

Archived