Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is studio really for ASIB?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

I'm not delusional, Ik we're not getting LG6 or Joanne Monster until 6 years from now. 

But didn't she say that she's singing all the music live? on the set? Why does she need to keep recording? I thought that they'd use the same live versions they put in the movie on the soundtrack?

Explain this, somebody....

She might be writing music for ASIB in the studio. Coz she can experiment with musical arrangement etc in the studio. She will perform live on set but she has to write first right?

Spoiler

of course my delusional ass hopes its Joanne Monster

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

that or C3C:giveup:

I dont see Tony in the pics. Not even Brian Newman. I doubt its for c3c.

YourWhiskyMouth

Might also be for interludes/remixes/backing vocals for the Joanne World Tour.

Seeka

Let's see here:

They may or may not have a studio soundtrack for ASIB.

There is the backing vocals for Coachella and the Joanne world tour she has to do.

Not to mention Gaga is always recording. There was well over 70 songs for ARTPOP.

FrankGutz

The AISB soundtrack will probably be what's the studio is for, for the movie tho she wants to film the songs live cuz she said she hated to lipsynch while she¿s filming cuz it looks fake, so... the album will probably be recorded in the studio even when the musical scenes will be live

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

the soundtrack probably will be studio tracks while the movie has the songs performed Live...

I don't think it would sound good to release the soundtrack with "Live versions". Unless it's some kind of double album with live + studio....

Spoiler

LG6 UNTIL 6 YEARS FROM NOW GIRL DON'T EVEN DARE OMG

junolxf

Ok, but she's NOT creating the songs live. She's singing live. That's a difference, guys. lol 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

gagajandro25

She's not creating the songs live, only singing the songs live. The songs have to be created first. In a studio, with instruments, etc.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

River

But she's lipsyncing when she's filming a video so I don't understand the live in the movie..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, River said:

But she's lipsyncing when she's filming a video so I don't understand the live in the movie..

No, what they mean is that she won't lip sync for the movie, she'll be singing while acting

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, River said:

It is a musical movie in which she performs the songs. It is better for her to perform live on set to avoid it looking like Glee. Plus it is a movie, I am sure they will still master her on set live vocals.

River
Just now, lg5 said:

No, what they mean is that she won't lip sync for the movie, she'll be singing while acting

I know that, I just don't see a reason for that, it's not a big deal, she's lipsyncing already in the videos.. it's just another way to "prove" herself..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived