💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where/when was the first time you heard a Gaga song

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Poker Face on the radio and I didn't care for it. Shameless, I know! It took me quite some time to like it. I thought it was just a stupid, generic pop song.

Now I feel ashamed so I'm going to sleep. Nightey-night!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

My dad always hosted parties and he had just dance on a mixtape (back when playlist used to be on cds :reductive:) and I heard it and decided that she was an icon and change pop music forever. :queenga:

Spoiler

the mixtape also had the sis Katy's hot n cold song:lolly:

Trepadation
1 hour ago, RonnieGagz said:

I've seen Poker Face in my TV and my mom said Madonna released another song :neyde: 

Then I searched for the song and discovered the real singer was God :whitney:

:queenga: this comment is my entire existence 

Spoiler

You're free from court punishment:v: :giggle:

2011 I heard born this way on radio leaving my house all I can remember is the beginning of the song though I thought it was a funny song i was only 9

stir the pot

in a recognition event at our school (I was 14). A group of arts students danced to Poker Face as an intermission. :toofunny:

RonnieGagz
7 hours ago, Trepadation said:

:queenga: this comment is my entire existence 

Hide contents

You're free from court punishment:v: :giggle:

Yass

But can you take my WPs too? :poot:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

RAMROD

October 2008, was in Pattaya, Thailand for celebrating my birthday, we rented an apartment, and one day I tuned in to V Channel Asia, it was like nonstop Top40 MVs show, no VJ at all, and her MV came on at one point, Poker Face, and then PCD's I Hate This Part came on after that, watched both then I turned the TV off and listening to Hard Candy CD instead, which was fairly new at the time. Got the CD during transit in Bangkok, at Siam Paragon Mall :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inxcognito

at coffee shop long ago.. on some music channel on TV, they were playing Alejandro video and i was thinking wow this is something different, i like the music.. and i forgot her name (Gaga's) xD when i got home i tried to find her but i couldn't.. i khew it was not typical name and last name (for example Britney Spears or Taylor Swfit w/e).. but after few days i bumped into Telephone video on YT and then i found everything else :sweat:

Sepsami

I don't remember where I was, though I probably heard Just Dance first because it was a smash in Belgium. I wasn't shook by it so I don't remember when I heard it for the first time. I think it's a fun bop though. :lolly:

I didn't get into her music until I checked out The Fame Monster, DITD was instantly my fav song at the time. :diane:My sister was always playing Alejandro aswell and singing her songs with me. :diane:

She's doesn't do that anymore though, she's kinda over Gags. :awkney:

Trepadation
53 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Yass

But can you take my WPs too? :poot:

:lolga: maybe not 

i was 2 years old (yes i had my own pc when i was 2 xD) i was watching utube till i came to a ellen interview with gaga br single era so then the mv was the next video i watched it 

and the rest is fvckin history

That's Gossip

The Child

January 2009 Poker Face music video started playing on TV.

Last time was yesterday I was listening to John Wayne.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

It was noon, at a friend's house, and Just Dance MV came on MTV

we were like "omg this chick is named after youuuu:sharon::diane: who tf is sheee :what::saladga::awkney::poot: "(because everyone used to call me gaga as a diminutive of my name) 

Spoiler

I think I've told this story at least 5 times here :emma:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Archived