💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where/when was the first time you heard a Gaga song

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

narcoswing

I don't remember the first time I heard Gaga's music, but the first memory I have of her music is from like September/October 2008 when Just Dance came on the radio and I was like "ugh not this song again I cant stand it" :toofunny: 

Then Poker Face came out and I kept saying I can't stand it but then one day I realized I do actually love it and started bopping my 11yo bussy right at the spot :lolly:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
4 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Was I the only one who saw the ACTUAL second video for beautiful, dirty, rich back in 2008 & was let down?!  :dry:  lol

I think I saw it but I can't remember. The original video got cut too.

En_Sabah_Nur
17 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

I think I saw it but I can't remember. The original video got cut too.

It did?!?  :huh:

Egypt. W

Kulture Kiari

Just Dance. Another gay dude, who I hated so much at the time for being out of the closet and happy while I was in the closet, played Just Dance from his phone. Then I saw the video on a channel called Mun2 and said "Just another elevator artist. Enjoy fame while it lasts." Decided to look her up online to see how phony she is and instead fell in love with her. 

PerfectIllusion

I was like 10 or 11, Just Dance music video was playing on tv i remember me and my brother dancing and stanning for the future queen of pop:reductive:

JustinTrudeau
6 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I'm not sure if this really counts, but whenever I think of Gaga's mainstream career debut I never fail to think of this Nigahiga video (Nigahiga vids were my whole life back in third grade through middle school, I will forever miss the Golden Era of YouTube) :sharon:, I remember looking up Just Dance after watching it. Since then Just Dance and Poker Face got so much airplay, ugghh times were so much more entertaining and simpler then. :wub:

OMG same! I love Nigahiga growing up and while he still makes good videos, it was the best Youtube era. I watch his old videos from time to time. :diane:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

musicnotbling

i'm not sure, somewhere around the time when i was like 6 and heard just dance in the car the year it came out probably. :P i can remember me and my mother used to jam out to gaga on the radio all the time. sadly she passed in a car accident when i was 10....you and i was our favorite song. :kara:

KevinLeto

On MTV, it was Poker Face, it just remember that moment, I looked up and she was getting out of the pool. :diane:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

musicnotbling

one of the fond memories i have though, is watching her poker face music video when it came out. couldn't grasp the concept, and thought she was a little weird at first, but look where i am now. <3 mom.

The Fame Joanne

Must've been when she performed Poker Face at "Schlag den Raab" 

It might be one of the rearest performances to find. It's only on some weird asian sites, which I'm hesitant to click on :poot:

DiscoStyx

I have no idea but most likely Just Dance or Poker Face on the radio

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

RonnieGagz

I've seen Poker Face in my TV and my mom said Madonna released another song :neyde: 

Then I searched for the song and discovered the real singer was God :whitney:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Pamelaisley

My friend and I were listening to the radio and then Just Dance came on. I never heard of Lady Gaga before (I was a Miley/Hannah Montana stan) but my friend said she liked the song and I wanted to impress her so I said that I liked it too! I was in fourth grade and she was a senior in high school :tongue: Now I like Lady Gaga way more than she does and last time I saw her, she said I looked like Gaga :wub: 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Puddin

One day while exercising in my room, I put the radio on the pop station and Just Dance came on and I was like wow this is so fun to dance to! It was completely different from what was on the radio at the time so when the song was done I immediately googled the lyrics/artist. Then I tried googling her and not many things popped up cause she was still relatively uknown.

Archived