Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga says she's going to keep going to the studio

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Lee Ng
8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

she reminds me of amy winehouse in that picture for some reasons...

And once again you remind me of Amy's tribute by Gaga that is likely to be the one that got away:toofunny:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 hour ago, Yanko said:

she shoved a jazz album down in our throats

Gaga didn't make you follow that era. All you had to do was ignore it.

ItWasntLaauv
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Because she's pure evil :awkney:

She knows exactly how we are and she gets some kind of thrill out of toying with us :giveup: Never forget the silence before the 1986th Instagram post :giveup:

"My fans think everything is cryptic"

I WONDER WHY, DEVIL LADY! :cryga:

Hide contents

I love ha though :gaysia:

OH MY GOD THE 1986TH POST THEORY ABSOLUTELY DEVOURED MY LIFE, looking back, all the LG5 theories REACHED so hard but that one made so much sense, I was so sure that it was true.

baptism

So tired of EVERY time she goes to the studio everyone being like "OH IT'S ASIB I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER I KNOW WHAT GAGA IS DOING!!!!!" and then fifteen people say the EXACT same thing. Except you aren't an insider and you have no idea what she's doing and there's no reason she'd be working with some of the producers she's recently been spotted with if it were for ASIB, and it's just as likely she's working on new material. GOOD. BYE. 

Haroon

I hope it's for a new solo album soon after Joanne, then the tour can extend and it can become The Joanne World Tour 2.0 and be an amazing 1, 2 punch that leaves us breathless :giveup: If it's not it's still alright though, like this is gonna lead to something new anyway so I'm on board and excited either way :woot: 

FameHookah
11 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

Something Joanne failed to give. Especially with the illuminati

John Wayne tho

WTF is MDNA

Helxig

Everyone is talkling about ASIB but what about C3C... they put it off last year to hopefully finish it in 2017...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Yanko
5 hours ago, Whispering said:

Gaga didn't make you follow that era. All you had to do was ignore it.

yawn. 

Bradley

It's probably for A Star Is Born which I'm grateful for because I'm so excited for the project but then

I wouldn't mind if she's pulling a Drake ala releasing two albums within such a short period of time. The condition is that I hope she promotes the sh*t out of her next album.

AlphaMonster
5 hours ago, baptism said:

So tired of EVERY time she goes to the studio everyone being like "OH IT'S ASIB I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER I KNOW WHAT GAGA IS DOING!!!!!" and then fifteen people say the EXACT same thing. Except you aren't an insider and you have no idea what she's doing and there's no reason she'd be working with some of the producers she's recently been spotted with if it were for ASIB, and it's just as likely she's working on new material. GOOD. BYE. 

Amen 

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Everyone is talkling about ASIB but what about C3C... they put it off last year to hopefully finish it in 2017...

she has never talked about that, seems like it's only tony's dream :unicorn:

tony was not with her in the studio, neither was brian newman :unicorn:

friedriich

This is the first single from Joanne La Monstruosa EP which is going to slay at Coachella.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I'm joking, wish it was true :giggle:

Archived