💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Love is Love regardless of DNA ♥️

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

To the people who say "oh I could never love a child I wasn't genetically related to", this woman is proving that it's entirely possible. We share not one speck of DNA and yet she took us in and loved us as if we came from her womb. She's proof that love isn't defined by DNA ♥️. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

We share not one speck of DNA and yet she took us in and loved us as if we came from her womb

Same DNA but Born This Way.

lady-gaga-born-this-way-video-15-1024x57

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Same DNA but Born This Way.

lady-gaga-born-this-way-video-15-1024x57

Exactly. There was an interview a couple weeks ago about the one girl that gaga had hugged during the Super Bowl performance of "million reasons". She was saying that the hug wasn't planned. Gaga walked by and gave everyone else a handshake/high five/gently grabbed their hand but gaga instinctively knew that this particular girl needed a little extra attention from "mama". See a "mama" always knows :D

PartySick

She's so cute :giveup:

Adopt me, mom :giveup: Let me come to you and tell you who hurt me :giveup:

Spoiler

Then we'll stuff their body in the trunk and leave the knife on Highway 10 before drinking the night away with Grigio Girls wine :classy:

🖤

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

She's so cute :giveup:

Adopt me, mom :giveup: Let me come to you and tell you who hurt me :giveup:

Hide contents

Then we'll stuff their body in the trunk and leave the knife on Highway 10 before drinking the night away with Grigio Girls wine :classy:

Hahahaha exactly. I mean in a way she did "adopt" us all. She took us in and for a lot of us was the first person who accepted us for who we are flaws and all. The scene where the Countess is holding/craddling the demon baby in AHS Hotel has always struck me as a metaphor for the bond that we share. Everyone else sees us as "freaks" but to gaga we're the most perfect creations God made. 

Archived