• Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Little did we know "THE" was actually sampled:gaycat:

I hate you :rip: 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Here is actually a really interesting look into how uninvolved Beyoncé is in her songwriting.

Yeah, she's uninvolved but it's great to see that the song can be applied to many different scenarios. I love this song btw.

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

The Beyonce hate is pretty telling. Projection is the worst character trait of this fan base.

I actually really like Beyoncé's work and she seems to be a nice person. I just don't see her as an "artist" but rather a performer and entertainer. She doesn't make her own music and is essentially a puppet.

smart business woman. Great cultural figure. Yet a product of smarter, more talented, less beautiful people.

drinkmytears
10 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yeah, she's uninvolved but it's great to see that the song can be applied to many different scenarios. I love this song btw.

Yeah, but then maybe her deluded fans should stop treating her like a god when really she lacks intellect and creativity.

great voice. Hot body. Just not an amazing talent 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

I actually really like Beyoncé's work and she seems to be a nice person. I just don't see her as an "artist" but rather a performer and entertainer. She doesn't make her own music and is essentially a puppet.

smart business woman. Great cultural figure. Yet a product of smarter, more talented, less beautiful people.

I can agree with this. I think her strong suit is definitely performing. She never misses a beat and I have yet to see a bad performance from her.

She's basically Britney, but 1000% better.

drinkmytears
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

I can agree with this. I think her strong suit is definitely performing. She never misses a beat and I have yet to see a bad performance from her.

She's basically Britney, but 1000% better.

Well, I don't think she's "better" than Britney. Britney had a knee injury and break down. I think Britney has it in her, she just doesn't execute it.

Beyonce is very smart about lip synching. She prerecords "live" vocals and convincingly mines along. 

Her dancing is always "on point" but sometimes it's so drilled that it lacks life and passion.

shes an overrated show pony 

LordEnigma
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Well, I don't think she's "better" than Britney. Britney had a knee injury and break down. I think Britney has it in her, she just doesn't execute it.

Beyonce is very smart about lip synching. She prerecords "live" vocals and convincingly mines along. 

Her dancing is always "on point" but sometimes it's so drilled that it lacks life and passion.

shes an overrated show pony 

I think Britney is just lackluster. I know she had a breakdown and all of that but even her music videos are very bland and you can tell her dancing talent is..... gone somewhere.

To me, Beyoncé seems to have more control over her career than Britney ever really did. Britney is the epitome of a puppet for the industry...

And don't worry, I'm a Britney stan (the music side of her at least).

drinkmytears
14 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think Britney is just lackluster. I know she had a breakdown and all of that but even her music videos are very bland and you can tell her dancing talent is..... gone somewhere.

To me, Beyoncé seems to have more control over her career than Britney ever really did. Britney is the epitome of a puppet for the industry...

And don't worry, I'm a Britney stan (the music side of her at least).

I agree Britney has clearly lacked quality, at least since 2009. However there's something about her that is just so much more genuine.

I worked at a publication and Beyoncé offered a photoshoot but refused to do an interview. When you really think about it, how much has Beyoncé actually spoken from the heart since 2011?? Even when she won her Grammy recently she was reading off a paper, probably written by someone else. 

I do think Beyoncé is more talented in terms on vocals and dancing, but I do think Britney has had more of a say in terms of concepts and direction. Everyone says Britney came up with the Baby One More Time video, her first shoot at 17!

At the end of the day, I don't see any need to compare the 2. Britney might be a show pony, but she's never pretended to be an amazing musician and artist. Beyoncé and her fans act like shes' a God, when really she has no creativity or amazing talents. I mean, she can't speak or play an instrument.

I know some strippers with more charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent than Beyawnce. And they aren't frauds.

Harry
2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Here is actually a really interesting look into how uninvolved Beyoncé is in her songwriting.

You want me to pull up the receipts from her other collaborators talking about how involved she is? Or are those statements invalid because they don't fit into your hateful narrative?

drinkmytears
17 minutes ago, Harry said:

You want me to pull up the receipts from her other collaborators talking about how involved she is? Or are those statements invalid because they don't fit into your hateful narrative?

Have you ever met Beyoncé? Have selfies? Her sweat towel? Traveled to see her? Stanned for over a decade?

because I have! I am not a hater at all. I like Lemonade and had fun at the Formation tour. 

Stop assuming anyone who says something critical is a hater

Harry
14 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Have you ever met Beyoncé? Have selfies? Her sweat towel? Traveled to see her? Stanned for over a decade?

because I have! I am not a hater at all. I like Lemonade and had fun at the Formation tour. 

Stop assuming anyone who says something critical is a hater

If I'm a fan/how much of a fan I am/how much of a fan you are is totally irrelevant to what I said. You called her a "fraud", "puppet", an "overrated show pony", and said she "lacks intellect". I also just noticed that you referred to her as "Beyawnce" in a thread that had literally nothing to do with her... All of that isn't really criticism as much as just name calling and typical stan talk. I don't really care how much you apparently stan for her, it's still lazy.

I also find it hard to believe that you really stan for her if you actually believe all of the things you've said about her in this thread.

drinkmytears
Just now, Harry said:

If I'm a fan/how much of a fan I am/how much of a fan you are is totally irrelevant to what I said. You called her a "fraud", "puppet", an "overrated show pony", and said she "lacks intellect"... All of that isn't really criticism as much as just name calling and typical stan talk. I don't really care how much you apparently love her, it's still lazy.

I also find it hard to believe that you really stan for her if you actually believe all of the things you've said about her in this thread.

Wrong. Its not irrelevant. I'm trying to prove to you I'm not a hater like I'm accused. 

I think she's a fraud because she claims to be this "artist" but in fact has little input. She lacks intellect if she cannot write a song by herself. Hell, I lack intellect in that sense too. 

I don't stan for her much anymore because I think since 2014 she has become a overrated and let her fame go to her head, but all my stories are true.

Hell, Britney Spears is a show-pony. But she's not overrated. She doesn't claim to be more than she is. Its hard to like Beyoncé when she has such a huge ego and is so secretive.

Archived