Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Have you seen this flawless vocal live ?

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

her vocal control here was breathe taking

if you don't wanna see the whole thing just go to 3:41 and listen to that flawless falsetto

when her voice cracks :wub:

kvnrp

The C2C got so much hate from the fanbase at times, but we probably wouldn't exist anymore without it :lana:

Look at how our Fave has grown :whitney:

EmiRivington

Okay it's so insanely hard to sing jazz like for real the "not quite my tempo" is a real struggle even for professional singers who haven't been rightly educated on jazz music. But she's so amazing that she DID THAT effortlessly. 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

ItsTommyBitch

Omg, Ive never heard so much falsetto from Gags :giveup: Im slain. That high note :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Panchecco

performances like this are the main reason why I don't get why a lot of monsters hated (and still hate) the CTC Era

PassTheTime

she proudly lift her middle finger to her haters and POP industry with C2C era and told them that she won't go away any time soon :queenga:

Zazekina

I love C2C, Gaga's voice fits perfectly into Jazz music, she is really talented and versatile.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

FameHookah

her head voice/falsetto is her weakest feat tbh it sounds so airy and thin now i know why she rarely uses it (Applause on sukkiri was flawless tho)

WTF is MDNA

Monsterious
9 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

She sounds like an angel, I so regret not going to the Cheek to Cheek tour.

the tickets were so expensive :emma:

Archived