💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Second Half Of "Prism" is great

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

Hades

Ghost - It takes two - Choose Your battles - Spiritual are all great.

Love Me is ok.

Double Rainbow is boring.

This moment is unlistenable for me.:sweat:

Dominic

I think it's kinda evenly mixed.  I could skip the first 3 though, never understood why LL was a fan fave :huh:

Choose Your Battles, Walking on Air, By The Grace Of God and Dark Horse are the best. :firega:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The Child

Meh, I disagree I loved Unconditionally, Legendary Lovers, Walking On Air and all the other generic bops in the first half.

I like what she tried to do with the second half but it's like she went too hard, she could have taken an even bigger risk.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I definately like the first half more. Legendary Lovers, Walking On Air, Unconditionally, Dark Horse some of the best songs for her. But I like Ghost, Spiritual, This Moment and To unlike opinion International Smile ha

Ferrer Zorola

Lmao the ones you mentioned are so bland at least her generic singles are catchy 

I only like double rainbow 

LIFE IS GOOD

Double Rainbow, Love Me, Spiritual and This Moment are the best songs on the album for sure. Love Me is so nostalgic for those who lived through the 90s.

PaperGypsy
20 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

The second half slays, the songs that I liked were "Love Me", "This Moment", "Double Rainbow", "By the Grace of God", "Spiritual", "It Takes Two", and "Choose Your Battles". 

I mean the first half wasn't that bad. I just think that "Walking On Air" and "Legendary Lovers" deserved to be singles, instead of "This is How we do", "Birthday", and "Roar". Also, "Dark Horse" would have been better without Juicy J. 

agree about walking on air and legendary lovers, but you forgot international smile too :classy:

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Archived