Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Minogue | Aphrodite [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, jujubae said:

Attention raters & Lovers:

Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite Results Ceremony will be Sunday, 12PM EST.

Hopefully ya'll can all make it or join sometime throughout, if not check back after and comment on the final results - dress accordingly, there's an open bar, and karaoke afterwards. Thanks for the patience :heart: 

VIP LIST || @littlemonsterL5 @ReidOne @Dr Evil @RAMROD @Blake @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @IndieKylie @Psychedelic @Bio @IndieKylie @KingOfSpain @John Slayne @Gia Gunn @CowSiss @takemetovenus @ARTPOPe @Antonio @Peto @VOLANTIS

ok ill try my best to make it

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Hopefully ya'll can all make it or join sometime throughout, if not check back after and comment on the final results - dress accordingly, there's an open bar, and karaoke afterwards. Thanks for the patience :heart: 

VIP LIST || @littlemonsterL5 @ReidOne @Dr Evil @RAMROD @Blake @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @IndieKylie @Psychedelic @Bio @IndieKylie @KingOfSpain @John Slayne @Gia Gunn @CowSiss @takemetovenus @ARTPOPe @Antonio @Peto @VOLANTIS

I may be late lol

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

I'm here to announce I WILL be performing at the ceremony.

JUs1Vx1.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Antonio
11 minutes ago, jujubae said:

NOOOOOOOO why didnt you keep it 1pm est :giveup: I'm so sad I wont be able to attend now :( 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

NOOOOOOOO why didnt you keep it 1pm est :giveup: I'm so sad I wont be able to attend now :( 

I'll stall with my hour long performance. :diane:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

juju
12 minutes ago, Antonio said:

its just 1 hour earlier, why can't you make it :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

well an hour later I would be late by 30 minutes, now by 1 hour and a half which is the amount of time an entire ceremony takes.......

juju

ATTENTION: World-renowned performer @VOLANTIS is hovering down with a spectacular performance, sistrens, expect a visual treat :poot::firega: 

❤ x ❤

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

well an hour later I would be late by 30 minutes, now by 1 hour and a half which is the amount of time an entire ceremony takes.......

I'm guessing this will take approximately 2 hours, so you'll be here for the Top 5 at least. 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

I'm guessing this will take approximately 2 hours, so you'll be here for the Top 5 at least. 

whatever i guess

6 minutes ago, jujubae said:

ill probably still be asleep :giggle:

ARTPOPe
10 minutes ago, jujubae said:

there's an open bar

Nice.
Now you know where to find me throwing snarky comments from the back, unless I projectile vomit and black out before.

They better serve Caipirinhas, Mojitos or Gimlets.
Otherwise I feel obliged to serve them a negative yelp review and request a big bottle of rum as indemnity :nails: 

See you there cunties :awesome:

Spoiler

'Too Much' better be the first song to leave :nails:

Stream The Love Invention

13 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Bedtime Stories took almost 3 hrs :lolly:

Antonio
Just now, petedagrk said:

Bedtime Stories took almost 3 hrs :lolly:

we all know why tho.......

Archived