shoful

Called it. Im Saying #7 is Mother and Father

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I LOVE IT! Forbidden Love :flutter: Secret :flutter: Sanctuary* :flutter: Human Nature :flutter: Bedtime Story :flutter: so many gems :flutter:

u just named my faves + survival

That J
Just now, shoful said:

GTFO omg THAT SONG IS THE SECOND LIKE A PRAYER. 

I mention it all in my comment about the song. Lol.   I don't hate it.  Yes it's a low rent LAP, I agree.  😂😉😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Nobody Knows Me

WpkBzKH.gif

Highest rate: 11 - @XtiNe

Lowest rate: 4 - @Radio Ga Ga

Comments:

It's great up until the chorus, it kinda ruins the song for me, and then the bridge as well... She could've left out the autotune too... - @Antonio

Another track about her public image and how missunderstood she is. The vocal effect is very reminiscent of some Music's album tracks. Blipping synths and sub-sonic bassline. -

This is A+++ production. The beats mixed with the highly produced vocals make this sound orgasmic to the ears. Seems almost like a stream of consciousness where Madonna’s just speaking her mind through a beat, something kind of new to her. She has so much to say that the chorus doesn’t come in until the 2 minute mark. The lyrics at times can give you some eye rolls like, “Look at how I’m a changed person now”. After a few songs saying the same thing it can be kind of tiring. It doesn’t take away from the greatness of this song though.  - @bio

Instrumental is killer.  TBH the entire album has a killer instrumental :rockstar: - @xtine

Madonna takes no prisoners in the 5th track, the bleeping crashing "Nobody Knows Me".   It's not so much that she's unaware here, she's in fact sheltering herself against the media and anything else in her way. We may not know the real Madonna but that's just fine by her own standards.   Afterall, she don't want your social disease!   - @monsterjames3333

Cute song to pop your bussy to. I'm giving it a 7 just because I love the message, if not it'd be way lower. She's giving the middle finger to the media who distorts her messages and creates beauty standards, etc, all in the name of economic profit. Also think she's telling we should search for our own truths and answers in ourselves and not just follow what is mostly accepted by society.  - @johny wanye

I love the lyrics, the production is quite experimental for her and works so damn well  - @devilheart

Not mad NOT EVEN A BIT default_ny133.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Johnny Wayne
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

all the album tracks are amazing as well :giveup: her best and one of the most underrated albums :giveup: 

They're good! But they're not amazing. The singles are amazing

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Jana's Dance Alone is soo good, stfu. its one of the best that macedonia had

she was just on macedonian idol and that's all :smh:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

Excuse me but Easy Ride is miles better than mother and father.:duck:

yes it is (i gave it my highest: 11 duh) but motha and father is faar better than the ones that are still in

peto flex
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

It's been going on.  I'm not sure of the reveal party tho. 

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

its already running

nope deadline postponed to 17.3 :trollga:

sorry @MaryJaneHolland my phone run out of battery:madge:

but in here now :excited2:

💎💎

shoful
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Today is the last day. That I am using words. They've gone out most their meaning. DONT FUNCTION ANYMOREEEE

That J

Nobody Knows Me grew on me after a few months of studying the AL album back in the day.  It was also fun live.  That said, I'm happy with its placement.   AL has many great songs and they are all decent in their own ways. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

she was just on macedonian idol and that's all :smh:

well what's the matter? why is thaat bad? as long the song is good its all okay

ps: didn't know that they brought that (macedonian idol) back? 

MaryJaneHolland

speaking of Bedtime Stories, Secret is in my top 5 madonna songs, and i absolutely love Human Nature, but i'm not keen on that album as a whole

shoful
2 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I mention it all in my comment about the song. Lol.   I don't hate it.  Yes it's a low rent LAP, I agree.  😂😉😉

Haha fair enough. I'll wait until I see your comment to crucify you. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

ps: didn't know that they brought that (macedonian idol) back? 

they didnt

she was a contestant back in 2009 or 2010

Archived