💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

MR has fought bravely

Moebius

Featured Posts

MJHolland

The song was just added to a bunch of power rotations. I was listening between Z100 and KISS today and last night and I heard it 5 times, it is just starting to take off 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
42 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

What's that thread? :emma:

Delete it hun :emma:

72d3ca6058f5d809fc6a7770d38501a3.jpg

one of my favs

14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

lemme educate yo' ingorant ass

iTunes is not impactful as it used to be, literally with only 4 copies u can bring MR into top 10...bc nobody buys songs on iTunes they STREAM and if u didn't know MR is doing the BEST on Radio rn infact it will be on POWER ROTRATION on MULTIPLE POWERFUL RADIO STATIONS in US...MR is 30 on BBH100 for 2 weeks now and it will go only up from this point thanks to radio.

Now I want a new single too but let MR have a spotlight just a little bit more bc it's not flopping at all...I want this bc this is THE best chance for Gaga @ Grammys 2018 if the song is doing ok just for a little while the song might be nominated and win Pop Solo Vocal Performance and Best Song.

I want DIC for next single but that song would definitely SMASH in the Summer and as far as I know we still have few months till summer comes

l1KVbm4YxUWsuJLZ6.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
1 hour ago, oheyitso said:

hooooooold up million grammys has had about 500 rebirths

LG6 - Phoenix

Lead single Million Reasons 2

xUPGcmdPqQcyPgWXjG.gif

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Moebius said:

l1KVbm4YxUWsuJLZ6.gif

I hope u dont get my comment as serious it was a joke...funny and good response tho

Moebius
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I hope u dont get my comment as serious it was a joke...funny and good response tho

nah I just like using reaction GIFs. A lot. 

l3q2XkVIdCkT4Fn2g.gif

it's actually very informative :oprah: 

Xaylan

You're like a wolf in sheep clothes. You made a thread to 'congratulate' Million Reasons, but what you really did was complain about wanting a new single :lolly:

Moebius
Just now, Xaylan said:

You're like a wolf in sheep clothes. You made a thread to 'congratulate' Million Reasons, but what you really did was complain about wanting a new single :lolly:

Not really? 

I DID congratulate MR. It did extremely well for a song from an artist already neglected by the GP, a ballad at that, in pool of trendy tropical songs everybody was raving over.

I just thought that maybe a new single would keep the attention towards her. The SB hype is fading, but it's raising in the radio I know that for sure now :trollga: and before too. 

But how much is radio going to impact it? CTTR got all that promo and it still underperformed. 

In no way was it a post for a new single we already have those thank you. It's just a way of keeping the attention to Gaga more, now with the Remy Ma x Nicki tea happening, Ed releasing Divide etc.

KingRedd

Even if Gaga did move on to a new single, why would people think it would be DIC. Gaga has created more of a pure imagine for awhile so that song wouldn't make sense to be a single. Ayo already had a chance. She won't choose Diamond Heart and Joanne is downtempo ish so she wouldn't choose another slower song. So the only songs left are the "country" sounding ones that everyone seems to hate.  Unless she pulls a wildcard and uses Hey Girl.

May I Read You? 😎

Andrew2512
3 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

No it really doesn't? It fell because the discount was removed, now it's selling what it would've without it, as radio grows so will it's iTunes performance

Yeah but they count the number of copies sold not for what price so the copies decreased means less sales .

Monster2015

I'm hearing MR a lot more on radio now. I think you're wrong right about now 

Shaney

Lol I was reading this as I heard Million reasons on the radio for the first time.

your opinion is fake.

calmar
3 hours ago, Bonkers said:

She's going to do a version called "A Million Treasons" about Trump. 

She's going to do a version called "Million Seasons" about global warming

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Tell me about an artist that can make a dead song rise? Yes, Lady Gaga, MR is a good song and now that the radio picked it up it will rise again and peak at least once more inside the top 10, just before DIC arrive, this song is not dead yet, so still do not say goodbye to it. 

alejandreaux

i feel like even WITH the continued and growing radio support, the best we can hope for at this point is for it to rise to the top 20 on Billboard for a couple of weeks. but is that really worth it to spend more MONTHS pushing Million Reasons, when Gaga also has the tour and ASIB to worry about soon? I just feel like the time-frame that she has to put her FULL attention onto a single is getting smaller and smaller. idk why everyone gets so offended by people suggesting that MAYBE it might be time for them to start thinking about a new single. :oprah:

DonnieDarko
4 hours ago, Moebius said:

It's time for the next single I guess, it's time to move on. 

No. Just no.

MR is gaining on the radio. 

Archived