šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Does ARTPOP have a bad song?

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Of course, Jewels N Drugs, Swine and Donatella. Donatella sucks

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chiunzhan

Not sure if you accidentally skipped "Donatella" tbh, because that's the only bad song off ARTPOP.Ā 

River

If you listen to the album in the instrumentals version it's Gaga's best album

But if you listen to the regular version, there are too many bad songs.. Dope, J&D, Donatella, Swine..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, Touch It said:

Gypsy is the worst song on the album, while Fashion! Is the second best after MANiCURE. Therefore, I'm confused.:oprah:

I think you're mistaking the Fashion! with Mary Jane Hollands, the true second best song on the album, with Sexxx Dreams being the best overall. I hope I helped ease your confusionĀ :hug:

PartySick

Gaga has no bad songs there for ARTPOP has no bad songs.

It's just cover to cover slayage :whitney:

Spoiler

And still my favorite album :awesome:

Ā 

Irrelevant
4 hours ago, bujibu said:

For me, Dope is terrible; hearing the story behind its creation made it even more inauthentic. Gaga didn't even play it when she came to town with Artrave so....

So what?Ā :air:

She removed loads of songs throughout the entire artRave, that tour was a mess setlist-wiseĀ :reductive:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

FilthyPOP414

None of the songs are bad, Gaga just sabbatoged and released versions onĀ the album that would purposely not be commercially successful in order for her manger to leave her, since she was probably bound by contract and she couldn't stand his micro-managing anymore :)

Ā 

There are unreleased DemosĀ and alternate version and unreleased songsĀ Ā that sounded just as hits as partynauseous from the artrave.

Ā 

#TruthTea

Donatella, J&D, Dope

I can't stand them

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FadMadonsterStan

ARTPOP is my favorite album, I hate none of the songsĀ :neyde:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Bette Davis
17 hours ago, Benji said:

I don't feel comfortable saying there are bad songs but there is certainly room for a lot of improvement on most of them.

I don't really know why so many bad choices were allowed to happen. Every demo / alternate version we've heard has had qualities thatĀ needed to be passed onto the final version. Even my favourite song on the album, Mary Jane Holland would have benefited from having rougher vocals like in the concept demo and this supposed demo.

Ā 

And don't get me started on the mixing of the album. I've said it a hundred times the mixing is truly awful.

Exactly how I feel about the majority of this album. The bones of most of the songs are great, but they weren't executed well and tarnished by bad mixing and production.Ā 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Yo GagaGaga
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

Dope

110413-extra-lady-gaga-youtube-1.gif

Ā 

edit: Mess I wanted to find this gif and typed "gaga dope gif" onto Google and the page it was found on was this thread with this post which is the exact thing I'd posted here :smh:Ā The 1 word with the gif :deadbanana:Ā I'm freaked out and cringed out by the repetitiveness :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

there was a time that I could trust you

that time wasĀ ended when you hit submit

Yo GagaGaga

I shouldn't have gone through this thread, all of the users I used to like have revealed themselves to be Dope and MJH haters

SYf6tLe.gif

Archived