:

:

:

series

The 100 (Renewed)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

The CW Series has been renewed for season 5! I would attach an article but I'm on mobile and lazy. I'm so glad my shows are all getting renewals!

1 minute ago, Unites said:

Hope it will have the same spirit as in season 1...

I wonder if this will be Jaspers last season

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

I wonder if this will be Jaspers last season

I hope it will be. I am sorry, but I hate the way they went with Jaspers character.

Just now, Unites said:

I hope it will be. I am sorry, but I hate the way they went with Jaspers character.

He was a major bummer last season, this season he was depressive til he found out they will all die, I think when they are all saved he may shoot himself but that was the original plan of the premiere and they changed it.

Azor Ahai

Yes! I hope some major characters die so we have a change in dynamics for the show though. It's always Clarke, Kane, Octavia and Bellamy dealing with grounders while Abby and Raven do the tech stuff. I

12 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

Yes! I hope some major characters die so we have a change in dynamics for the show though. It's always Clarke, Kane, Octavia and Bellamy dealing with grounders while Abby and Raven do the tech stuff. I

Who do u want to die lol

12 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

Well if Raven and Abby go to space there's a chance they could die but there's other useless characters. I think Jaha, Jasper have both served their purpose and don't have much of a point anymore. I don't see Clarke or Bellamy dying. Maybe either Marcus or Abby. There are alot of main characters.  Murphy I'd like to see them do something with this season beside flip flopping what side he's on. 

Azor Ahai
2 hours ago, XtiNe said:

Well if Raven and Abby go to space there's a chance they could die but there's other useless characters. I think Jaha, Jasper have both served their purpose and don't have much of a point anymore. I don't see Clarke or Bellamy dying. Maybe either Marcus or Abby. There are alot of main characters.  Murphy I'd like to see them do something with this season beside flip flopping what side he's on. 

I'd like to see Belamy die I'm so sick of him screwing everything up and changin sides all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 2:51 PM, Unites said:

Hope it will have the same spirit as in season 1...

On 3/10/2017 at 3:53 PM, Azor Ahai said:

What do ya'll think of this season so far?

Honestly I love it.   It's like every time they come up with a solution to save everyone another road block comes in the way.  

I don't want Bellamy to die, I'd rather Jasper die he's been a buzzkill for 2 seasons.  It looks like many characters may end up dead this season.

On 3/11/2017 at 6:58 AM, Azor Ahai said:

I'd like to see Belamy die I'm so sick of him screwing everything up and changin sides all the time.

He only changed sides once and everything he does is usually to protect those he loves although it ends up biting him in the ass. The one constantly changing sides is Murphy. 

Not The Real Gaga
3 hours ago, petedagrk said:

What do ya'll think of this season so far?

Honestly I love it.   It's like every time they come up with a solution to save everyone another road block comes in the way.  

I don't want Bellamy to die, I'd rather Jasper die he's been a buzzkill for 2 seasons.  It looks like many characters may end up dead this season.

They are repeating everything they have done before. Nothing new. It's too slow for me. It's an okay season for me, but nothing special. Worst seasons for me so far. 

10 minutes ago, Unites said:

They are repeating everything they have done before. Nothing new. It's too slow for me. It's an okay season for me, but nothing special. Worst seasons for me so far. 

Gosh. Guess I'm the only one loving this season. I think it's getting better and better 

On 3/11/2017 at 6:58 AM, Azor Ahai said:

Bellamy uped his game especially when he attempted to help the others and getting into the acid rain.  So he gets some points back for trying to do the right thing.

Archived