Jump to content
new video

Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios


JustHMLover

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

She's one of the best new pop artists. Can't wait for her first album.

»» ─── ⚞⨂⚟ ─── ««
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lona Delery

Praying she'll be a one hit wonder so I'll never hear her on the radio again, she's the epitome of basic and generic 

 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
Link to post
Share on other sites

Edonis
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

What's with artists nowadays doing faux reggae/dancehall vocals? 

Sia's impact :poot:

OT: I'm not really feeling this. Does she have other songs? :oprah:

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustHMLover
6 hours ago, Edonis said:

 

OT: I'm not really feeling this. Does she have other songs? :oprah:

"Do It Right" is my fav track from her. "Alarm: The Naughty Boy remix" is good too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...