Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

We might hear new Madonna music this year

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Blueskye

I really hope the rumour about her working with that angry white rapper is just that. I will not give that song any coins.

I know everyone hates Hard Candy but I've listened to it so many times that I love it, and Miles Away is a really good song. And Gang Bang on MDNA is legendary. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

Omg yess I loved RH :giveup: but I hope the next one is better than that. 

The night sky tells all

SychosSoChic

Want her to serve me some philosophical/political beats :giveup:

Love Profusion :giveup:

American Life :giveup:

Human Nature :giveup:

Keep any and all attempts at tropical beats, it'll be replaced by another trend by the time she releases anyway :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Helxig

Can I just take this moment to also mention that Madonna, one of the longest lasting pop artists, has released 13 albums in 34 years, which is an album approximately every 2.6 years... and some of you got all mad and entitled about how long it took Gaga to release Joanne, when she'd already released 5 albums in 8 years... and now 6 albums in 8 years. That's an album every 1.3 years. That's double the pace of Madonna's releases.

If we are to expect longevity (and quality) from Gaga, you guys can start expecting her albums to be released every 2-3 years like a normal artist, and not at the pace of an album a year like when she started. No wonder she burned out, sheesh!

(note I said every 2-3 years like a normal artist, not performer who had 10 co-writers and takes whatever content they can get just to stay relevant, without having any personal input or attachment to their work)

And sidenote: for anyone who follows bands rather than pop acts, the wait is usually closer to 5 years between albums, so you pop-sluts can just find your chill in the future when she takes a few months off to breathe. An artist has to have experiences to actually write about.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Born To Slay
On 3/9/2017 at 9:03 AM, Dr Evil said:

I am not getting excited. The Kanye collab was scrapped. The Major Lazer one too. She recently said she wants a collab with Ariana.

:diane:I just want new music. Rebel Heart is old now.

I hope to gosh there's an Ariana colab on her album. 

shoful

If this is true great! I love Madonna and am super excited for M14. I hope its unique. I know everyone bashes her post Confessions album but Rebel Heart was a somewhat return to form so I can only hope she continues following her old methods but id she wants to collabe with already popular artists I will still listen and love the album. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

djparky

I don't see a new Madonna album coming this year, there are 3-4 year gaps between them, so sometime next year probably. Think she's doing another movie this year.

Hopefully she'll stop working with all these bloody rappers and hip- hop people and actually make a good album for a change- she hasnt done a good one since Confessions

Archived