đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Joanne song has grown on you the most?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

AshIey

I don't know that any have grown on me because I loved them all from the start. It's such an excellent album!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

I hated come to mama at first but now I really like it. I started liking it after performing it for Hilary

Gia Gunn

I liked Grigio Girls a bit like a week or two after realease and now it went back to its original state and I don't like it anymore :emma:

Yo GagaGaga

the first time I heard Dancin in Circles I was really disappointed bc ever since the snippet got leaked all of you were raving about how its the resurrection of Bad Romance and it'll save Gaga's career. I was expecting something really powerful and a huge chorus and when I first heard it I didn't know what the chorus was in the song, I was real peeved off for you guys getting my hopes up. But now I acknowledge that its a bop, and should be a single

Baepsae

DIC and Angel Down (I looooove them now). I'm still not crazy about Sinner's Prayer or the firt half of DH and Joanne

Zazekina

Million Reasons lol, when I first listened the whole album, My top songs were Diamond Heart, John Wayne and Sinner's Prayer, but MR has really grown on me, I almost cry everytime I hear it, lol.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

TEANUS

Just Another Day or Million Reasons

My fav songs went from Joanne, Dancin in Circles, and Come to Mama to Million Reasons, John Wayne, and Just Another Day

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Hey Girl and A-YO. I loved all the other songs when they first came out, but those 2 were my iffy ones, but now I just love everything about Joanne 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Joanne and Angel Down :diane: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

RochestrMonstr

Grigio Girls was the only one I didn't love as much as the rest at first, but I certainly do now. 

Flawless album! 

Anderson123

Perfect Illusion and Sinner's Prayer. I really didn't care about those songs when I first listened to them but they're great and I love them now. I listen to them a lot.

Archived