💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dylan reacts to "The Sound of Music" performance

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

Yanko
17 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

it's the best video of her carrer :nails: (except judas and bad romance)

its isnt. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, inxcognito said:

hahahah yaaaas :ladyhaha: he's funny and not fake at all but the question is.. is he gay? :sis:

He gives me "I'm str8 but im gonna cuddle with you and treat you like a boyfriend, but we'll never kiss or anything and everyone will wonder if we're dating" teas

and then of course he'll marry your sister or smthn, he'll ask you to be the best man, and at his Bachelor party when everyone's asleep the two of you have a honest moment and dance in circles all night long and he pretends it never happened.

Until you get engaged. Then he rocks up at your front door and declares his love for you at the engagement party in front of everyone.

I should write fanfiction tbh :emma:

Spoiler

ferreal doe he's straight :sis:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Neroneau
4 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

Just found a replacement for Dylan :reductive:

and you did.

Thats how you make a reaction vid tbh. He was fully submerged in it and his reaction was 100% genuine :golfclap:

Moebius
5 hours ago, Yanko said:

g.u.y mv is corny trash and only the ARTPOP gays like it

reality, deal with it. 

d3mnY9RirZQ0iikM.gif
l3q2yw5UTpHEm2qVW.gif
l3q2LlyJcGXOHSMrS.gif
26xBsZbaWaZRtye5O.gifxUA7b59bLvaGO71OU0.gif
3og0IUFKt9ks63vzJm.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

GagaOhhLaLa

So im watching his videos and he said he doesn't like guitars so I unsubscribed and disliked his videos.

ARTGOD
On 7/3/2017 at 5:28 PM, Fernster7 said:

I honestly was like okay whatever until he liked Sinner's Prayer and then kept repeating over and over that he did not like JW and my personal baby GG for being too country and I lost it. SP is ****ing country and you liked it.

Sinner's Prayer is not country, it's folk.

His reactions seem pretty genuine, he makes it clear when he doesn't like something, he basically didn't care for most of The Family Jewels in his recent reaction, he's just nice about it because he knows people care about his reactions and he knows it's just a personal preference, and just because he doesn't profess his love for a song doesn't mean he didn't like it.

And he only makes reactions of artists he is intrigued about, and the more he listens the more his interests change, that's why he refused to react to Gaga before, because he didn't care at all about her hits (Poker Face, Just Dance, etc...) but he was intrigued about Joanne because of the change of sound, when he liked Joanne he decided to keep listening to more Gaga since he was pleasantly surprised. Now that he has listened to more pop music he's a lot more receptive to it and feels intrigued and attracted to artists he didn't really care about before.

boyerased
On 3/8/2017 at 8:12 AM, pachinko said:

we should support Red Guy:

He's fine. But he should do more videos often.

He's hot, and a filipino and can be a hunty. :v:

Archived