💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Spotify Playlist

blackcoffee

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

I've been thinking about this lately and as we all know, Gaga kinda lacks when it comes to streaming power. For being one of the top 10 biggest musical artist in the world right now, it's really strange to me that she isn't strong with streaming. 

I think if she, or her team, became more active on Spotify (for example), it would help. They need to mend bridges and be getting her music added to the tons of Spotify playlist out there, number one, but beyond that, I wish and think it would help if her activity on it would also rise.

I think it would help her, and I would totally love it as a fan, if she was curating some of her own playlist on Spotify. Her musical taste and output is so diverse and eclectic that I would really want to have playlist of music she loves, she is listening to, and that inspires her. 

Mostly, I need her make a #JoanneVibes playlist. Joanne is a musically diverse album and I can hear so many different musical influences on it. It's totally become my absolute favorite album of hers because the music just speaks to me and fits my musical interest better than all her previous stuff. I mean, I've been a fan since she came on the scene in 07/08, my senior year of high school, but beyond Gaga, I've always been more into alternative and the classics (60s, 70s, 80s), so Joanne is just perfect to me. 

Anyway, I would totally love to see playlist by her of the music that inspired Joanne, like what was she listening to during that time, and everything.

All in all, beside me really wanting that stuff, I think her being active on streaming would up her followers and streams. 

Agree? Disagree?

cryingrainbow

Gaga is headlining everything this year, has a world tour, a movie coming out in the following year. It'll become too forced, like what is happening with Beyonce, Kardashians and Jenners. GP doesn't like listening about the same people over and over again. It's okay this way bcz she's not a sellout. She doesnt want to chase the charts because she has nothing to prove.

Also, especially with Troy working in Spotify, I don't imagine her making any major deals with the company!

Stef

I mean she made a playlist called "countdown to LG5"  and it went largely unnoticed so :ladyhaha: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Modern Ecstacy
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

I mean she made a playlist called "countdown to LG5"  and it went largely unnoticed so :ladyhaha: 

LMAO for real??? 

Stef
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

LMAO for real??? 

Yeah she deleted it after it only got like 12k followers :sharon: 

She has an official Joanne playlist now and that only has 20k. The younger generation literally could not give 2 shits about her :neyde: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Modern Ecstacy
12 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yeah she deleted it after it only got like 12k followers :sharon: 

She has an official Joanne playlist now and that only has 20k. The younger generation literally could not give 2 shits about her :neyde: 

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

blackcoffee
19 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yeah she deleted it after it only got like 12k followers  

She has an official Joanne playlist now and that only has 20k. The younger generation literally could not give 2 shits about her  

She has those playlist, but they're essentially just the album and then like greatest hits and singles. 

Maybe I'm just a selfish fan, but I really just want a Joanne Vibes playlist by her full of songs that she was inspired by for the album and is listening to and just fit the vibes. The idea just came to me after seeing Bruno Mars has a playlist "That's What I Like" full of songs that just fit him and his music. It's great. Mark Ronson has great list like that too. 

Archived