💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Imagine Dragons Comeback Hit?

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

Imagine Dragons had an amazing debut album with a song "Radioactive", that will be one of the biggest hits of this decade.

In fact, after the first half of this decade (2010 to 2014). Billboard named the top 20 biggest hits of the decade and "Radioactive" was #17.

They also had top 10 hit "Demons" and Top 20 hit "It's Time".

Night_Visions_Album_Cover.jpeg

But when the group released its second album, the album was met with less interest. 

The group's lead single, "I Bet My Life" only peaked at #28. Follow-up singles charted even worse. 

Imagine_Dragons_-_Smoke_+_Mirrors.png

But now, the lead single, "Believer", off Imagine Dragon's third album seems to be being met with much better reception. 

It has now entered the top 10 on iTunes and is starting to move up the Billboard Hot 100. 

Imagine-Dragons-Believer-art.jpg

Do you guys think this is their comeback single? 

Radio Ga Ga

I don't like how they are trying so hard to experiment with new sounds but end up with the stuff that just sounds like radioactive remixed

I'm gonna be so here if they decide to make more songs like it's time and demons

Im still a fan though 

RadioIsOurs

This new song is my favourite song of theirs. Hope it becomes a hit. 

PanPikus

Believer is pretty good :music:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Head Empty

The music video will be out tomorrow :firega:.

I personally don't care at all if they have any "hits" though, and neither do they :laughga:. Bands don't really get a lot of mainstream attention anyway, unless they release songs with more trendy sounds (like Maroon 5, DNCE or some Coldplay tracks). Which hasn't really been the case with Imagine Dragons yet. And besides, they have tons of exciting stuff going on. Believer is being featured in tons of stuff, Dan and his wife have twins on the way, and they'll be doing a festival tour this summer :excited2:.

JohnWayne23
Just now, Totodile said:

The music video will be out tomorrow :firega:.

I personally don't care at all if they have any "hits" though, and neither do they :laughga:. Bands don't really get a lot of mainstream attention anyway, unless they release songs with more trendy sounds (like Maroon 5, DNCE or some Coldplay tracks). Which hasn't really been the case with Imagine Dragons yet. And besides, they have tons of exciting stuff going on. Believer is being featured in tons of stuff, Dan and his wife have twins on the way, and they'll be doing a festival tour this summer :excited2:.

I would love to see a concert of theirs. The power and energy!

Head Empty
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

I would love to see a concert of theirs. The power and energy!

I've been lucky enought to see them twice :giveup:. Once in a smaller venue in Amsterdam just when Radioactive became big, and once on the Smoke + Mirrors tour. Loved every second of both.

JohnWayne23
3 minutes ago, Totodile said:

I've been lucky enought to see them twice :giveup:. Once in a smaller venue in Amsterdam just when Radioactive became big, and once on the Smoke + Mirrors tour. Loved every second of both.

Good to know!

NintendoMONSTER

I think Believer is a real hit! Love this song so much! And Levitate (which is featured on the soundtrack from Passengers) is an incredible song as well! :)

Archived