• Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic
10 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

Who is Amanda Lepore

Amanda-Lepore-Net-Worth-1024x682.jpg

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Hades

First 11 is eliminated.  Which track is out of the top 5 for only a small difference?

Hades

6. Mary Jane Shoes 8,41

giphy.gif 

Highest: 11 @jujubae @Peto @RAMROD

Lowest: 3 @SychosSoChic

@Pablo This is a surprise for me, I would have never guessed Fergie would try a island/reggae song. It works pretty well, however I don't know how I feel about the genre change at 2:40, it sounds too Avril Lavigne

@jujubae My unpopular opinion, but this is the best track of both The Dutchess and Fergie's entire discography. Playful, fun, so smooth, MJS means so much to me. To keep it short, I really enjoy the various styles of reggae/ska/punk/jazz in the song, making unlike any other and truly one of a kind. Y'all flops will kick it out early because you have **** taste and its fact, mark my words. This is the #1 song! That is that on that.

@SychosSoChic Not my genre, not my theme, not my vibe, i do not partake in laganja

Antonio
Just now, Dr Evil said:

6. Mary Jane Shoes 8,41

giphy.gif 

@Pablo This is a surprise for me, I would have never guessed Fergie would try a island/reggae song. It works pretty well, however I don't know how I feel about the genre change at 2:40, it sounds too Avril Lavigne

@jujubae My unpopular opinion, but this is the best track of both The Dutchess and Fergie's entire discography. Playful, fun, so smooth, MJS means so much to me. To keep it short, I really enjoy the various styles of reggae/ska/punk/jazz in the song, making unlike any other and truly one of a kind. Y'all flops will kick it out early because you have **** taste and its fact, mark my words. This is the #1 song! That is that on that.

@SychosSoChic Not my genre, not my theme, not my vibe, i do not partake in laganja

omg Pedestal is top 5 hail the gods

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

SychosSoChic

About damn time.

Close that floppy chapter in this megarate and move on to bestowing the #1 position to the kween Glamorous.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

peto flex
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

6. Mary Jane Shoes 8,41

giphy.gif 

rip

rip

💎💎

peto flex
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

About damn time.

Close that floppy chapter in this megarate and move on to bestowing the #1 position to the kween Glamorous.

Mary Jane Shoes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

💎💎

RAMROD
Just now, Dr Evil said:

6. Mary Jane Shoes 8,41

giphy.gif 

This is RIGGED!

I demand justice for some people have no TASTE! :madge:

Just now, IndieKylie said:

Gurl, look @ ur avi. :awkney:

Better than yours :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hades

TOP 5 TRACKS LEFT

London Bridge 

Glamorous

Pedestal

Big Girls Don't Cry