šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billboard: "[Chris Brown] in Downward Spiral"

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

Wow, this is a VERY long expose by Billboard on Chris Brown. The magazine was able to get friends of Chris Brown and formal colleagues to speak out about Chris Brown behind the scenes.Ā . This is eye-opening. Here's the important pieces

Ā 

- Chris Brown was diagnosed with bipolar II and PTSD in 2014, but doesn't take his medications

- He regularly drinks leanĀ (a mixture of promethazine/codeine syrup and a soft drink), does coke, Xanax and Molly.Ā 

- He stalks ex Karuehe Trans social media to keep dibs on her. Friends say he's OBSESSED with her.Ā 

- Brown beat up former manager Mike G, the issue is now in court. He apparently did it because Brown was upset about the underperformance of his latest album "Royalty".Ā Mike G worked with Brown for 4 years (2012-2016) and said Brown has terrible drug, anger and violent issues.

- Threw a rock at his mom in 2013

- Chris is only a good "Instagram dad", not a great dad in real life.Ā 

- Security guards never knew what kind of Chris they'll be dealing with on a day to day basis.Ā 

- Brown doesn't know how to deal with the sins of his past.Ā 

- He threatened to beat up his FEMALE tour manger in 2016 because she asked his cousin not to smoke weed on the tour bus. She quit that day.Ā 

- With no managementĀ it made Chris act out more violently recently.Ā 

- He threatened to beat up cameraman during most recent video shoot. And then ran away to fell asleep in a bathroom.Ā 

- When he's sober he has a kind heart and just wants to be loved.Ā 

Ā 

Thoughts?Ā 

Ā 

chris_brown.jpgChris-Brown-2017-photo.jpg

Ā 

Source:Ā http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7709250/chris-brown-insider-investigation

Gia Gunn

Male abusers get to stay in the industry with no problems just because they are male :awkney:Ā His lame ass career should've endeed after what he did to Rihanna, yet here we are reading what happened because he kept his "fame"Ā 

LaMaisonGaga
4 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

- When he's sober he has a kind heart and just wants to be loved.Ā 

LmGz8.gif

lamaisongaga.com

Computer

This downward spiral is almost a decade old. Ā I hope he gets help though. Ā He's too dangerous.

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

JohnWayne23

Here' my unprofessional physiological opinion on him, in a way i can understand how his mind is how it is. not that i think his actions are right, but i don't like viewing people as "Evil". there's a reason why the mind acts the way it does:

- He was exposed to his step-father beating his mom growing up.

- This tends to make boys become women abuses later on (not that its right in ANY way)

- This ledĀ him to beatĀ Rihanna

- HeĀ become vilified in the public eye

- He had no way of escaping that image and it led him to be more angry and use substances to cope

- He developed mental health issues (perhaps related to his life experiences)

- Uses more drugs to self-medicate

- Symptoms of bipolar (particularly mania, causeĀ him to act out in ways that are not considered normal)

- Now how is just in an extremely rough place, surrounded by bad influences, with no one to help him.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

RadioIsOurs
26 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Male abusers get to stay in the industry with no problems just because they are male :awkney:Ā 

Not trying to be off topic, but celebrities who abuse tend to stay in the industry anyways...

RAMROD

Just end his career already, media. You have the power.

End this SOB's career and stop ending sweet people's like Britney and Gaga who don't deserve any bit of hate.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Gracious Gaga

Why did u capitalize female? U implying she's weak??

Ā 

you didn't emphasize any of his maleĀ victims...as if its not as big a deal but in reality all situations are equal cause we're all human regardless of who's bodies are tougher or more fragileĀ 

ā™„ Kindness Police.

JohnWayne23
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

Why did u capitalize female? U implying she's weak??

I'm implying a man should not EVER lay a hand on a woman

GhettoFabulous

Aoq8q.gif

šŸ‘šŸ¾HEšŸ‘šŸ¾HASšŸ‘šŸ¾ BEENšŸ‘šŸ¾ OVERšŸ‘šŸ¾ TO šŸ‘šŸ¾ME šŸ‘šŸ¾AFTER šŸ‘šŸ¾WHATšŸ‘šŸ¾ HEšŸ‘šŸ¾ DID šŸ‘šŸ¾TOšŸ‘šŸ¾ RIHĀ 

thisĀ was a bopĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

So much talent wasted

He could have been on Michael Jackson level , butĀ :madge:

Ā 

Fernster7

He's trash.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived