❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

Will Gaga Release New Album\EP in 2017 ?

AlphaMonster

x  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga Release New Album\EP in 2017 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but a cover album with Tony

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

better she release grammy worth song or i ill coming for her

mark ronson cancelled

red one confirmed

better she explode at 31's too

and bring art of darkness back

act II 

Sing on space too

and DITD MV

It's not 2013 anymore :saladga:

MR is a Grammy worthy hit, dont know what u mean :oprah:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Erich Johnson
9 hours ago, ArtFame said:

It's not 2013 anymore :saladga:

MR is a Grammy worthy hit, dont know what u mean :oprah:

Do you know what sarcasm means? :what:

Blueskye

She's always been in and out of studios, we'll probably never hear the results from most of the sessions. 

BloodyJudas

I would be all for it but I wish Gaga would ditch country vibes and went back to creating pop masterpieces. The pop music needs her purely pop music so badly!!!

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Of course she will, after Joanne she has continued in the recording studio. In addition the music for the original LG5 (Elton John, NIle Rodgers, Giorgio moroder, RedOne, Diane Warren etc) is's ready and could release an EP or album sopresa with the music danceable and dark. I want a disco álbum like the music of 70's

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

HOTNebraskaGuy
22 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

I love her to death, but her ego is just.... :saladga:. She feels as though she's "too good" for things like that. 

Lol where do you get this from? You do realize how many times she's tried to get on other people's albums but it doesn't work because of management issues? Especially before Bobby. Kendrick, TLC, TI... she tried to collab with them and others but stuff didn't work out. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Smother Em Eh
23 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Idk about that,

But i would really appreciate her being featured on some tracks this year

It would do her a great service. 

She's being featured on whose songs? Your getting me pumped! :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh

I wish, but probably not. She is supposed to be featured on a few artists tracks in the nearby future though! 

On 06/03/2017 at 3:42 AM, Delusional Aura said:

I love her to death, but her ego is just.... :saladga:. She feels as though she's "too good" for things like that. 

I don't even think it's that, I think the process of trying to collar with people is really taxing to her. Like with Banks, she couldn't take her attitude, with Kendrick his label just got in the way of any creative freedom (I'm so so bitter because her street cred would benefitted from a Kendrick feature, and plus she loves him) and there was that Cher feature that just :awkney: 

I think she also dislikes the process of trying to write with someone through like phone or text, and wants something for organic like her collab with Florence. That kind of eliminates half of the people y'all want her to collab with lol

Helxig

I hope not. Some of you are so ready to nail the coffin shut on Joanne when it's barely begun. How the f.uck is she supposed to record another album this year (properly) while stil promoting Joanne, releasing singles, and uh... did you guys forget that she has a world tour starting next month that will go through to probably the end of the year?

How would she ever have time to properly visit studios, work with producers, create an album, create a concept, create visuals, promote, perform... this is just ridiculous to expect, really. You guys must think that making an album is as easy as writing some songs in a room over a night and sending away vocal clips. As if it doesn't take hours and hours and hours of real life time.

And how could she conceptualise and 'embody' the theme of a new album while still living out Joanne??? 

Try end of 2018 at the earliest. She'll do Joanne until next year, then probably take a few months off, then finish writing whatever songs came to her over the period from now until then, write some more songs with producers and co-writers, conceptualize the album and decide on a direction, refine the work she has, record it, master it, prepare for the new era, and then send it out. It'll be more than a year away.

Not to mention she is still planning to do another album with Tony! That in itself takes a lot of dedication, and it will probably have a small tour too. And she's going to be spending a lot of next year recording for and acting in A Star Is Born. I'm starting to think 2019 is more plausible for LG6.

Do you guys understand the concept of time?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JohnWayne23
12 hours ago, JosephH said:

She's being featured on whose songs? Your getting me pumped! :) 

no one's that i know lol, i just wish she would

Smother Em Eh
17 hours ago, Helxig said:

I hope not. Some of you are so ready to nail the coffin shut on Joanne when it's barely begun. How the f.uck is she supposed to record another album this year (properly) while stil promoting Joanne, releasing singles, and uh... did you guys forget that she has a world tour starting next month that will go through to probably the end of the year?

How would she ever have time to properly visit studios, work with producers, create an album, create a concept, create visuals, promote, perform... this is just ridiculous to expect, really. You guys must think that making an album is as easy as writing some songs in a room over a night and sending away vocal clips. As if it doesn't take hours and hours and hours of real life time.

And how could she conceptualise and 'embody' the theme of a new album while still living out Joanne??? 

Try end of 2018 at the earliest. She'll do Joanne until next year, then probably take a few months off, then finish writing whatever songs came to her over the period from now until then, write some more songs with producers and co-writers, conceptualize the album and decide on a direction, refine the work she has, record it, master it, prepare for the new era, and then send it out. It'll be more than a year away.

Not to mention she is still planning to do another album with Tony! That in itself takes a lot of dedication, and it will probably have a small tour too. And she's going to be spending a lot of next year recording for and acting in A Star Is Born. I'm starting to think 2019 is more plausible for LG6.

Do you guys understand the concept of time?

How do you know she's planning on doing another album with Tony? I love it if she did. 

Helxig
3 hours ago, JosephH said:

How do you know she's planning on doing another album with Tony? I love it if she did. 

They've been talking about it for ages. Tony said a few times they were planning on working on it, but it seems to have been shelved while she does Joanne. He even said she wanted to release it for his 90th birthday, but that was last year and it never happened lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived