💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Release New Album\EP in 2017 ?

AlphaMonster

x  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga Release New Album\EP in 2017 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but a cover album with Tony

Featured Posts

stir the pot
5 minutes ago, Jed said:

you're basically just speculating and calling it a rumor as if there are any new hints. Change the category

Delete ha. :poot:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

A Star Is Born, lol, she just released Joanne  we are in 2nd single yet, and she's till have to film ASIB film/ost, Coachella, Joanne Tour,  yall are DELUSIONAL AF if yall think a new EP/LP is coming  lmfao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Robo Ga

If she released a dance pop  EP before the Joanne World Tour my life would be made

🤖⚡️

24 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Will she cover standard ASIB songs or write new songs for the movie 

I have no idea about ASIB so I don't know if it is something like Grease with its own songs.

Apparently she is writing new material but that does not exclude the possibility of her covering the theme song "Evergreen" by Barbara Streisand. When interviewed and asked if she would cover the song she was very cautious and refused to give an answer so my thought is she might make a soundtrack with new tracks and a couple covers.

junolxf

She should tbh. Come through with that rock EP, queen. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

BULATIO

No, I think she will drops new album in spring or autumn of 2018 :huh:

RAMROD

Yes, ASIB soundtrack album. She said she recorded new songs for it. So, you betta wait!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ricardo

I voted yes but it's only my inner desire talking, I don't think she will 

TimisaMonster

As much as I wish this were true...I'm gonna say no :cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Seeka

No.

But I want her to record songs for videogame soundtracks.

Look at what Florence did Gaga.

LOOK. AT. WHAT. FLORENCE. DID.

GhettoFabulous

:madge: She could release a Dark  synth pop Disco Psych rock EP for streaming only or something like that but we all know Gaga won't do that I mean Joanne has just been released etc but you never know she might release it in October or November :diane:

But I lowkey think  she will cuz I'm delusional anyways :gum:

AlphaMonster
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:madge: She could release a Dark  synth pop Disco Psych rock EP for streaming only or something like that but we all know Gaga won't do that I mean Joanne has just been released etc but you never know she might release it in October or November :diane:

But I lowkey think  she will cuz I'm delusional anyways :gum:

Sis, that's the whole point :gaycat: We all think it won't happen but a small beacon of hope still glows for those who can be as delusional as us :air:

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Idk about that,

But i would really appreciate her being featured on some tracks this year

It would do her a great service. 

I want her to release her own "Electra Hear" making herself super basic just to prove that she can be at the top if she wanted it. Making an album out of her unreleased tracks would definitely achieve that and the era could also be sprinkled with some collabs that aren't featured in the album, maybe with Martin Garrix who is super big right now but whose sound also happens to be good. Hopefully they'll meet on Coachella.

OT: NO her next release is A star is born due out September 28th 2018. 

LIFE IS GOOD

PerfectIllusion

No she wont but Im excited about this new Chic's album with her rerecorded version of I Want Your Love and one new song:excited2:

Archived