đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The industry wouldn't be the same without Gaga!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, dopega said:

BckuOYcCYAAA1CB.jpg

05897e84969b26afbbcb0c58ba57727e.jpg

lady-gaga-ariana-grande.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

yas

That's Gossip

Boyboi12
19 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it wouldn't be the same without so many other people either, I don't get your point.

Not to mention that the music industry was alive and well before Gaga appeared

I agree, however Gaga was the first mega start post 2000.  She was untouchable 2008-2012 

Magneto

In other breaking news: water turns out to be wet. Back to you, Samantha.

26uf9oPmk6Q7I9hpm.gif

Free my mind

Letmelivemylife

Amen to that!!! She changed not only the music industry but how celebs and their fans interact. So many have said that gaga wasn't the first one to name their fanbase. They're absolutely right BUT she was the first one who loved her "fans" (we aren't really fans to her. We're so much more than that) enough to say "it breaks my heart to see them so sad and lost". She created a "home" (little monsters) where those broken kids could be loved for who they are. Remember that we're not entitled to anything she does for us. She doesn't have to send us homemade videos wishing us Merry Xmas. She doesn't have to invite us backstage.

She doesn't have to shower us in hugs and I love Yous when she sees us. She doesn't have to do any of it but she does it because her love for us is pure and genuine. It's a love so strong and fierce that it crushes any negativity in its path. Remember this is the same woman who performed with an injured hip and who dedicated a whole Super Bowl performance to us. Someone had said (idk if it's true) that Cynthia had tweeted that we were gagas last thought as she was wheeled into surgery and we were her first thought when she woke up. If that isn't love then idk what is. She's living proof that a woman doesn't have to give birth for that maternal instinct to kick in. We didn't grow in her womb but we grew in her heart ♥️. She'll always be mama monster, the one that has changed so many lives. :wub:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Varo Yan
49 minutes ago, JosephH said:

There is no artist quite like Gaga and if she wasn't in the industry, I don't think it would be as interesting. Who else is as wild, creative, devoted, passionate, fearless, and intelligent with their craft like she is?  She has changed Pop Culture forever with her wild music videos to her crazy performances!  There would be no artist to replace her either! No one can do Gaga like Gaga, and that's a fact. 

I just don't think the industry would the same without Gaga! It wouldn't be as interesting or exciting either, really. What do you guys think? 

Hallelujah

nathantj594

Of course. With the release of The Fame, Gaga brought pop music out of the R&B rut that it was stuck in between 2003 and 2008. She proved that a female pop star didn't have to feature a male rapper to have a hit. She took the rap/hip-hop/r&b out of pop and re-injected EDM back into it. She also saved the music video industry. With the release of Born This Way, artists were going back to the dark grungy sledgehammer pop or the eclectic/colorful/weird/irreverent pop/rock from the 90s again in 2012. (Somebody that I used to know, Where have you been, Lights, etc.) When ARTPOP came out, everyone started injecting Trap into their pop songs and working with EDM DJs again in 2014. (Dark Horse, Wake Me Up, Break Free) 

Sales and charts aside, Gaga revolutionizes the industry with every album release. Look for in the rest of 2017 and 2018 for everyone to start stripping down and releasing "personal" and acoustic based stuff again. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Archived