💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Should Gaga collaborate with Gucci and Petra Collins for Hey Girl

CELINE

Featured Posts

Florence is there (aka Alessandro's Muse) and the music screams Gucci aesthetic. Just imagine Petra Collins art directing this in a very romantic and psychedelic setting with the eccentricity of Alessandro's clothes from Gucci. 

examples of Petra's work

gotharunway.com

FrankGutz

@BorisIsHere SIS, GAGZ!! U need to make HG happen, we all r rooting for Florence + U, someone from the house pls, DM her this thread

qTDXzIn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

1 minute ago, Bazaar said:

Did she announce it as a single and we don't know? :gum:

As a side project of course, John Wayne isn't a single but it got a video. It could be also used for Gucci's campaign as a fashion video. 

gotharunway.com

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Bazaar said:

Did she announce it as a single and we don't know? :gum:

not yet, but we the little #HeyGirliebers are pushit for it

qTDXzIn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
Just now, Exhale said:

As a side project of course, John Wayne isn't a single but it got a video. It could be also used for Gucci's campaign as a fashion video. 

but i do want it as 3rd single tho, its a flawless bop

Bazaar
1 minute ago, Exhale said:

Yeah that could be nice

Just now, frankgutz said:

but i do want it as 3rd single tho, its a flawless bop

It's actually one of the most radio friendly tracks in the album. More radio friendly than Perfect Illusion imo. 

gotharunway.com

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Exhale said:

It's actually one of the most radio friendly tracks in the album. More radio friendly than Perfect Illusion imo. 

i know, they synths alone >>>>>> HG was my fave song since day 1

qTDXzIn.gif

hell, it was my fave song even before i could listen to it, just knowing Florence was there i knew it was gonna be my fave one

qTDXzIn.gif

Just now, frankgutz said:

i know, they synths alone >>>>>> HG was my fave song since day 1

qTDXzIn.gif

hell, it was my fave song even before i could listen to it, just knowing Florence was there i knew it was gonna be my fave one

qTDXzIn.gif

Imagine Gaga wearing this 

_GUC1068.jpg

and Florence with this

_GUC0111.jpg

singing together in a psychedelic setting by Petra Collins

gotharunway.com

I think this estatic of fashion/video would be perfect for the song! Great job in knowing stuff like this (I guess :sweat:) ;) 

Panchecco

I'd prefer a very simple concept for the video and very "simple" clothes... something like

girls-839809_960_720.jpg

but tbh I would love anything as long as Hey Girl becomes a single :staymad:

Pacify Him

I thought the OP was gonna say Gucci Mane and I was gonna shade. Boy, I wasn't disappointed :poot: Gucci and Tom Ford are my favorites

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived