Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What prevents you from becoming a "TOTAL" Gaga fan?

C1trus

What prevents you from becoming a "TOTAL" Gaga fan?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What prevents you from becoming a "TOTAL" Lady Gaga fan?

• I'm not interested with her interviews
    • Most of her live performances are cringeworthy for me
    • I don't usually care with her preaching about bravery, love, etc.
    • I'm not a fan of C2C (jazz vibes)
    • I'm not a fan of Joanne (country vibes)
    • I'm not interested with her acting career
    • I don't like her ballads
    • I don't like her singles that underperform
    • Others (Specify)
    • None. I love 'em all

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus
On 3/4/2017 at 0:20 PM, Ricardo said:

this bitch not bringing her tours to my city, that's it

tumblr_inline_oltrmxBp1h1r28m1u_500.gif 

:air::air::air:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Illuminati

It's the fact that I don't know what to expect from her at all (in a way that's also one of the things i like about her), she's so obsessed with doing something different that she almost intentionally sets herself up for mediocre success.

And also i'm really bothered by the fact the hasn't really sorted out her management stuff entirely yet, i think this is the main one. 

BricksNStrings
Just now, Sure Joanne said:

And also i'm really bothered by the fact the hasn't really sorted out her management stuff entirely yet, i think this is the main one. 

Why do you think she hasn't sorted out her "management stuff"? What is the basis of this? There is a lot of evidence to the contrary.

Illuminati
1 minute ago, BricksNStrings said:

Why do you think she hasn't sorted out her "management stuff"? What is the basis of this? There is a lot of evidence to the contrary.

Maybe it's just me but everything she does is very chaotic, from hints to a disco inspired album to no PI promo to yet another scrapped single (even though she promoted A-YO more than she ever did with PI) to twitter drama with chainwhatevers to her extreme participation in politics and lastly to her superbowl performance that was the best in my opinion but i'm guaranteed that for some reason she switched the setlist midway through the preparation and not for her own liking. 

I get it that being chaotic is just what she is but I hope that maybe she will surprise us with a clean vision and professionalism at the highest level. Joanne is a big step forward.

Magneto

I feel like I'm a total Gaga fan. The only thing lacking for me is the whole sense of competition and charting. I have physical copies of all her cd's, but I also downloaded them and listen to them on my Windows Media Player which means no streams from me. I also don't feel the need to stream her videos for the sake of getting views. She's my fave, no matter how popular she is.

Free my mind

EmiRivington

OMG I'm a complete Gaga stan then cause I love everything lol. I just realized that I guess. :ladyhaha:

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

Honestly? I can't stand her projects in which she shoves kindness, love and acceptance down everybody's throats. There's no tangible outcome and it looks really pointless tbh. I get what she's trying to do but maybe there are better ways to do it?

Also her acting career :madge: She's such a tremendously talented songwriter and performer, for me it's a waste of time, doing all these acting gigs.

And before someone says "but she's happy!!!!!11!!!one!!1", ok I guess? I'm here for her as an artist (musician, visionary), not a friend I have to take care of.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

C1trus
21 hours ago, Sure Joanne said:

Maybe it's just me but everything she does is very chaotic, from hints to a disco inspired album to no PI promo to yet another scrapped single (even though she promoted A-YO more than she ever did with PI) to twitter drama with chainwhatevers to her extreme participation in politics and lastly to her superbowl performance that was the best in my opinion but i'm guaranteed that for some reason she switched the setlist midway through the preparation and not for her own liking. 

I get it that being chaotic is just what she is but I hope that maybe she will surprise us with a clean vision and professionalism at the highest level. Joanne is a big step forward.

I just hope that all those things were done in purpose.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

23 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I'm not sure why people sign up to online forums that specifically are about in-depth analysis about a specific popstar if they are just a casual fans. Not to shade, but I think you could use your time a lot more efficiently and productively with something that you unabashedly love doing.

a27c72ee472b7ab97882f990b0a36d68.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived