Featured Posts

Trepadation
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Nicki still doesn't have the cojones to respond. :rip:

Excited to hear the full thing

:chica: not using spanish to call out Nicki :giveup:

1 hour ago, gagu said:

This is almost worse than the lesbian feuds in my city :poot:

I'm so intrested in the context of this, I'm just imagining some high profile lesbians leading their clans to fight eachother in the parking lot of motorcycle bars, I'm just really living for that concept. :diane:

giphy.gif

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

47 minutes ago, 97 said:

I'm so intrested in the context of this, I'm just imagining some high profile lesbians leading their clans to fight eachother in the parking lot of motorcycle bars, I'm just really living for that concept. :diane:

giphy.gif

There are some faction but no leaders.. and it's nothing like that :toofunny: it's actually about love affairs with all the related mess, like lesbian A is with lesbian B but B cheats A with lesbian C, who had lesbian D as ex girlfriend, who is into lesbian B and A. Eventually lesbian E will spill some tea (probably because of jealousy) about B and C and that's how the mess begins. Usually it all happens in the karaoke bar of the town, where all of them can gather. 

(I used to hang out with them for years and sorry not sorry my life has changed to the better since I stopped seeing them. No shade to the lesbians, maybe it's just the italian ones :oprah:)  

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Archived