Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twitter Monsters Trend #EdSheeranIsOverParty

Edonis

Featured Posts

FadMadonsterStan

he legit shaded wrists and is only in it for the charts how can you guys not realize why the #. started, I attended and have no regrets :madge::lolly:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

Ed and his stans need to stop biting the hand that served them bops for the past 10 years:whitney:

RadioIsOurs

Lol Ed Sheeran is far from over no matter how much you want him to be... :awkney:

super ultra

I'm living for the #IsOverParty tweets :sharon: twitter monsters are so bored all the time :diane: Ed's new attitude is very unattractive to me but he didn't mention Gaga directly. Defending her looks like we know what Ed said is true and we just want to convince ourselves of the opposite :flop: 

SlaeUrAnus

This is embarrassing :awkney:

Whilst I do think Ed's statement was about Gaga and similar artists, why are we rising above it? We do not have a leg to stand on with the success he is having at the moment. It demonstrates how insecure we are as a fan base.

Just be glad we support an artist who has "creative control" rather than an artist who makes music for the charts. 

He's reached the top, he will come back down eventually, just like our fave did.

In my messy era.

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, troybrooks said:

Divide >>>>>>>>>>>>> Joanne, though :gaycat:

giphy.gif

Nirvana

I saw a tweet but did Gaga really think Ed Sheeran was a waiter at the Grammys? :toofunny:

untitled
1 hour ago, troybrooks said:

It's  the truth. 

No it's not, it's your opinion.

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

VOLANTIS

I'm not an Ed Sheeran fan but how is he over? Where is he over? What is the meaning of this really? Will trending this affect his success in any way?

rs_500x255-160127120034-sass2.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived