Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

So so much better, even Gaga sounds so much better here

The control is perfect

Look at those clowns

I am so angry, THE REHEARSAL VIDEO IS SO FRIGGIN GOOD DAMMIT. WHY COULDN'T THIS HAPPEN IN THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE?! DAMN.

You can tell that the fact that the mic hiccup was distracting, and that it's probable that gaga's monitoring was probably failing as well, took it's toll on the actual performance, because this video is just a whole another thing entirely.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Good side is, if the audio guy or whoever had not ****ed this up, then we probably would have never gotten the rehearsal video :derpga:

RAMROD

As a fan of both, I finally can have somewhat of closure to this.

I am still so angry by that fcks up on the Grammy. Fvckkkk!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jigglygoth

I saw Metallica posting about it on FB, hope that finally puts fans' suspicions to rest: they ENJOYED performing with her, and there's no harsh feelings. 

Hope they collab again someday, this was awesome. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

GagaMyBlood95

Now that is what you call a performance! The energy is insane!

The Fame Joanne

Did you read the comments on metallica.com? Their fans loved it and praised Gaga :diane:

Miles better, her vocals were noticabley better here.

Also interesting to see how she wasn't giving 100% with the choreo, just making sure she hit her marks and remembered it, I guess that's how she does the dress rehearsal.

Haroon

Loved it :flutter: Really unfortunate what happened with the aired performance because everyone deserved to see how things should've been :noparty: That being said it's just a part of life and these things happen :shrug: Just hope that this teaches people to be even more careful and thorough when checking things, or even if they already have then to check again anyway just to be on the even safer side. There's always gonna be a chance that something goes wrong regardless and I don't think there's any 100% method to prevent them, we're only human at the end of the day and technology can betray us at times :rip: 

Couldn't be happier that they uploaded this though, this void has been filled :woohoo:

Bolkins

what a shame it went tits up because they actually sounded great together vocally 

Archived