💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sia - 'Quit You' (Demo)

Music

Featured Posts

kevinthesheep

i love ha but almost everything after 1000FOF sounds like a variation of the same song

i'm torn :giveup:

Kim Woodburn
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

She really needs to change up with her writing... 

Why?

The generic claptrap she's putting out is what's making her money.

The sad truth is, the quality of her work prior to 100FOF wasn't making much at all, and clearly Sia can write a generic chart song, so I guess fate went that way for her.

I don't blame her one bit for what she's doing, I would do it if I could sing and could write a decent song

Future Lover

It's not like Sia is pretending her stuff is the most artistic out there. She wants to make money and this is how she's doing it. She could be like another artist who claims to be artistic but makes music only for the charts.

Boyboi12
8 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Why?

The generic claptrap she's putting out is what's making her money.

The sad truth is, the quality of her work prior to 100FOF wasn't making much at all, and clearly Sia can write a generic chart song, so I guess fate went that way for her.

I don't blame her one bit for what she's doing, I would do it if I could sing and could write a decent song

She is in the position to write whatever she wants... as long as a record has three hits, label don't care about the albums fillers. I'm sure she can do better! So why not do better... 

Laceface

Pretty sure this is a demo intended for someone else, so who cares how similar it is to her own work. She brought her house off of Diamonds earnings.  :classy:

Archived