celeb

Nicki dancing to Rihanna's Work

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12

Nicki needs to get to work and handle business because remy is getting out of hand. :sweat:

Hades
11 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Nicki needs to get to work and handle business because remy is getting out of hand. :sweat:

:laughga: Ikr.

KingOfSpain

She won't ever reach the dance skills that girl in the black top has

flashmob2.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

13 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Nicki needs to get to work and handle business because remy is getting out of hand. 

I think it's so much closer cooler that she's not going to diss back, you can clearly see that Remy is bothered by Nickis ignorance (that's why she's releasing a second diss track after 4 days like wtf)

Boyboi12
6 minutes ago, Gagi said:

I think it's so much closer cooler that she's not going to diss back, you can clearly see that Remy is bothered by Nickis ignorance (that's why she's releasing a second diss track after 4 days like wtf)

No, remy is being a bully and want nicki to respond. This goes to show that nicki isn't as talented as most people think. I don't believe nicki is behind her pen. which why she haven't responded. If this was any of the females in the 90ds remy was dissing, foxy, Eve, Kim, or missy, Trina would have been responded by now... remy checkmated her!!! 

LaMaisonGaga

The twerk scene is literally me and my friends in the club :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

mister max
24 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

No, remy is being a bully and want nicki to respond. This goes to show that nicki isn't as talented as most people think. I don't believe nicki is behind her pen. which why she haven't responded. If this was any of the females in the 90ds remy was dissing, foxy, Eve, Kim, or missy, Trina would have been responded by now... remy checkmated her!!! 

Or she is just ignoring her cause haters gonna hate? :laughga: Remy is clearly pissed that Nicki didnt respond yet

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

rezjohnsen

Keep classy nicki. Dont let people see who you really are :giggle:

Oliver Rousteing and Winnie Harlow tho :giveup:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

rezjohnsen
34 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Nicki keep classy and let haters barking louder and louder but she doesnt even care :classy:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Boyboi12
16 minutes ago, mister max said:

Or she is just ignoring her cause haters gonna hate?  Remy is clearly pissed that Nicki didnt respond yet

I think it's more of a pissing contest then hating... remy has always challenged top  contenders. 

Claymore
27 minutes ago, mister max said:

Or she is just ignoring her cause haters gonna hate? :laughga: Remy is clearly pissed that Nicki didnt respond yet

Yeah but this is hip-hop. Doesn't work that way.

DemeLarell
58 minutes ago, MISSROBINGRAY said:

Yeah but this is hip-hop. Doesn't work that way.

:sure:

Archived