💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Troy Carter

sillynate

Featured Posts

sillynate

So what happened between LG and Troy? :oprah: I remember when they split up, I didn't think much of it because I was all about the music. But since I've become an active user on this site, I've seen a lot of negative things said about him.

Spoiler

Was she cheating on him? Did she leave him for Taylor? :oprah:

Spoiler

I'm just kidding :poot: I know he was her manager

I know we don't know everything because a lot of stuff is kept behind closed doors, but what do some of you know/think went down?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

He wasn't there for her when Gaga was physically hurt, He overworked her, He messed up a lot of promo, etc. And then basically gave up on her around the start of the ARTPOP era. You can actually see the change in era like day to night when they split ways. It was crazy. There's a ton of stuff that happened too but that's basically the gist of it. 

Daenerys

We don't speak of he-who-must-not-be-named here on GGD. 

ODptxLa.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Whispering

He got preoccupied with all his side projects, put Gaga on the back burner and didn't give her the support she needed and deserved, so she fired his ass. 

cryingrainbow
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

You can actually see the change in era like day to night when they split ways. 

tell me more about the change. :O

Edonis
Just now, cryingrainbow said:

tell me more about the change. 

I mean, she just became a very sad upset person and fans and even some of the public could see that she was really unmotivated and beaten down at the time. Like, her demeanor, willingness to speak to fans or the press, even the fashion she wore became less intricate (compared to the start of the era). It was a really, really sad time period. 

MJHolland
19 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

tell me more about the change. :O

The blackout in between DWUW fizzling out and the GUY video was insane

Like imagine in the middle of an era Gaga just goes missing from all social media and any events or even really seen a lot. I could tell she was so unhappy and reliving the same pain that she talked about with ARTPOP.

Troy had a lot to do with sending her into mad depression I think 

TimisaMonster

Well apparently her performance of Dope at the YouTube awards was the day he dropped her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Arturo

He didn't feel she was profitable anymore and left. But according to Gaga it was a long time in the making considering he (and others) treated her like **** when she broke her hip because their money making machine "broke".  He must be fuming now. 

holy scheisse

she broke her hip and as if she was a hurt race horse he realized she wouldnt make him enough money so he started betting on other horses :'( that bastard.

or so the story goes. who knows truly.

1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Hide contents

Was she cheating on him? Did she leave him for Taylor? :oprah:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just kidding :poot: I know he was her manager

Yas, she loves big dicks.

aaf1eshWJRQxa.gif

:giveup:

Ronk
39 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well apparently her performance of Dope at the YouTube awards was the day he dropped her...

Yes.  The performance is here: 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Miel
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

26 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Yes.  The performance is here: 

This is honestly one of the most heartbreaking performances I have ever seen.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived