KIIS LA puts MR into Power Rotation

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111
7 hours ago, baptism said:

She's at seven and that's great, I just think it's time to shift focus to making another song a hit so that she can capitalize on her good press and success lately. MR has had it's time to shine. 

The second Gaga gets any sort of success, the little managers come out and say how they could do better :lolga:

YeehawKylie
5 hours ago, Interstellar said:

She dropped on Billboard significantly last week, but this week she only dropped a few spots (that means she will most likely crest on over positive again)

What? She dropped 12-14 spots two consecutive weeks. Not arguing your overall point, but It dropped 4>18>30 over the last 2 weeks which is 12-14 spots each week...:awkney:

Hades
1 hour ago, Adriana Lima said:

yes.Bruno,Katy,Taylor Swift,Sam Hunt,Future-Rihanna,Calvin Harris,Selena Gomez has published and still Gaga is at 6.Its still a big big thing imo :)

Keep in mind it's still discounted for weeks. We'll see how it holds when the discount it's over. No Shade. Just curious to see if it can stay high.

KingOfSpain

Still waiting

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KingOfSpain
7 minutes ago, PUKKIE said:

What is 'power rotation'?

Something KIIS doesn't know

flashmob2.gif

When a radio station puts a song in power rotation, they play it like 15-20 times a day; that's a spin each hour or two. KIIS hasn't ever played Million Reasons unlike Z100 and other big stations that are supporting her like crazy. They're just ignoring her even tho Million Grammys is right now at #6 on iTunes and has slayed in February being #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #1 on Digital Songs.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

9 hours ago, baptism said:

She peaked at 4. Radio spins or not, it's falling everywhere else. Time to move on, no? 

Go to kworb, next

MillionTreasons

Hi everyone! I'm from the Philippines and Million Reasons got played in a jeepney, our public transporation here. It is gaining in radio!!!!! Can someone please make a thread on this with the title "MR played in Philippine jeepney"? :hug: I'm a newbie so I can't make threads yet huhu.

Here's the receipt: :excited2::golfclap:

PanPikus

So what is the truth?? :oprah:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

NCgaga

Heard Million Reasons for the first time on KIIS radio in Charlotte last night.  So glad this is a hit for her. 

Archived