Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why A Star Is Born will be amazing to Lady Gaga's Career

2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround

Dear General Public, 

Lady Gaga, exploded onto the mainstream pop music scene in 2008, when she debuted her single 'Just Dance' from her first album 'The Fame'. This new, mysterious, disco ball bra wearing minx, with her oversized versace glasses started making headlines, for her club anthem track and 'strange' fashion choices.

After just dance climbing up the charts to #1 in many countries, it was clear, the name Lady Gaga, was circling around the globe.

The talk of this promiscuous, boundary breaking, revealing girl only increased as her singles Poker Face and Paparazzi broke all sorts of records, hurling the extravagant Gaga into full force stardom.

"Lady Gaga is weird, Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite, what is Lady Gaga wearing?, why is Lady Gaga not wearing clothes?" were questions thrown around globally.

Fast forward to the release of her third studio album 'Born This Way' which sold a staggering 1 million albums in it's first week, Lady Gaga was ruling the globe with her pop music singles which defied what it was to be anything but normal in the music industry, but also alongside the great music she was putting out, was an extremely heavy amount of shock value the world got to witness. From a blood soaked VMA performance, wearing an all meat dress to support DADT, to arriving in a birth vessel to the 2011 grammys, the world was talking, and talking. 

Fast forward to 2016, after a rougher album cycle with the brilliant, ahead of time album, ARTPOP, Gaga had stripped her 5th studio album down and has shown the world the girl behind the Aura that is Stefani. Stripped down and a refreshingly humble sound, with no autotune and a completely organic sound, Joanne has seemingly had fans and casual listeners intrigued, confused... but intrigued. 

But for some reason, fans will always see Lady Gaga as the meat dress girl being birthed from her 'egg'.

A Star Is Born.... 2018....

Movies are amazing, movies enable us to get lost in a character, we get to see what they see, feel what they feel, and experience a certain journey with them.

A Star Is Born is going to be absolutely refreshing for anyone who still associates Lady Gaga with her meat dress. Lady Gaga being the lead in a remake of an iconic movie will open up so many peoples eyes that yes, there is a girl behind the wigs, and behind the costumes, and behind the meat and the eggs, and if the SB51 wasn't enough to show you how talented, and truly artistic this girl is, than you should take comfort in knowing that the reproduction of A Star Is Born will have music written by Lady Gaga, she will have her hand in producing the music, and did I mention all vocals will be sung on camera? No pre-recorded playback on this project.

So if you are still on the fence about Lady Gaga and who she is, then be prepared to be blown away.

Yours Sincerely,

A Guy Who Will Continue To Say 'I Told You So'

2ndTimeAround
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

true, but only if she's amazing in it

That girl can transform herself into anything, even the narration in the beginning of the marry the night video gives me chills. Trust me, she will be brilliant.

androiduser
Just now, 2ndTimeAround said:

That girl can transform herself into anything, even the narration in the beginning of the marry the night video gives me chills. Trust me, she will be brilliant.

and if not, then it will mean the critics are jealous of her and the whole world is unfair

littleFandor
5 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

She is always doing things in her way. She is always going for a theatrical performance, no matter if its on stage, on TV or in films. I'm pretty sure the movie will seem outdatet, but it will still be epic in its own way.

2ndTimeAround
1 minute ago, littleFandor said:

She is always doing things in her way. She is always going for a theatrical performance, no matter if its on stage, on TV or in films. I'm pretty sure the movie will seem outdatet, but it will still be epic in its own way.

I think she will do it justice, and people are going to doubt her abilities before even watching the movie, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised

Ronk

:applause:  I totally agree.     You've been bookmarked, btw. :)

I live outside the space time continuum.

asana15

According to producers, the movie is "a sexy, serious cautionary tale".

Whatever is the outcome, she's showing the industry, she has the balls to meet the expectations. All this just adds to the narrative: she's coming for bigger and better things.

I think, realistically, the movie won't be anything special, as we've had enough "remakes" already; it could even turn out to be a flop. But Gaga and her talents as a vocalist will be taken seriously by critics and people alike. Basically, what I'm saying is the soundtrack will end up being more successful than the movie itself.

I would be very happy if I'm proven wrong (about the flop thing). Heck, it's 2017, nowadays anything is possible!

FrankGutz

im just soooo scared if this turns out as her Glitter era :air:   (tho i loved so much that album, idk if she can top that in quality, cuz in sales she will)

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

666 others
On 3/3/2017 at 6:06 AM, androiduser said:

and if not, then it will mean the critics are jealous of her and the whole world is unfair

Irrespective of her brilliance (or lack thereof), most critics are jealous of her (or any insanely talented and norm-defying person tbh) .

And the whole world is undoubtedly unfair. :nails:

:holyshit:

Archived