Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Gaga "Best Actress" Oscar Winner in 2019?

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

via Billboard

More originals, Lady Gaga's star rising, and 'Cats': what to expect to hear at the multiplex in the near future.

Rob Marshall’s sequel arrives on Christmas 2018, just a few months after Bradley Cooper’s reimagining of A Star Is Born, starring Lady Gaga -- who reportedly "will compose and perform new music for the film" -- is unveiled in September 2018. Gaga was nominated for a Best Original Song statue last year; could she barge into Best Actress two years from now?

tumblr_nk7n7vnpbm1qdytuxo1_500.gif?w=788

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/movies/7708972/upcoming-movie-musicals-la-la-land-disney

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Don't jinx it please. :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Pierre

I thought the movie was going to be released this year. :rip: 

Don't curse her Billboard :grr: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

PrinceGaga

omg imagine the slayage. Eventually an EGOT with Album of the Year and best Actress :giveup: lordy christ :giveup: 

gagzus
Just now, Pierre said:

it never was it's being filmed this year and being edited until Spring 2018, then after she's finished her tour she'll rest up & go on a promo tour for it. Most people were suspecting it'll come mid 2018

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Pierre said:

No that's why she could easily pull an album next year honestly, after shooting it and the tour she'll have plenty of free time. And we all know she always write and record when she's on tour. 

Mister Gaga

Imagine if she wins two oscars in one night? :giveup:

Best original song & best actress :giveup:

i'll start PRAYING now, everyday till the 2019 oscars ceremony :giveup:

200.gif

HolyDelRey

She will be nominated for Best Song too. :giveup:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

PrinceGaga

Omg IMAGINE if she wins multiple oscars. One for original song, original score and actress my goodness :giveup::giveup: 

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

it never was it's being filmed this year and being edited until Spring 2018, then after she's finished her tour she'll rest up & go on a promo tour for it. Most people were suspecting it'll come mid 2018

I kinda hope she releases an album around then. The movie and the album could promote each other. But then again theres gonna be an album of hers for the movie

Anyone know if the album is gonna be like Whitney's from The Bodyguard? Or is gonna be a Jay Z thing for The Great Gatsby, where he's just getting other artists to be involved on it?

Archived