💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

POLL: Who do you think is better performer?

peto flex

POLL: Who do you think is better performer?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is better performer?

Featured Posts

Kety is pretty entertaining and always looks beautiful (debatable ik) :awkney:

I dont really know Tove Lo but from what I saw Katy is better and even more into it

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

The Child

Never saw Tove Lo performing and I can't comment on Katy's non existent performing abilities cause I'd take the risk to get WPs and she's not worth it cause her performances get me tone deaf. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tove lo if she had katy's budget, however katherine has all the coins for the visuals so its just gonna end up being better

Well a performer in my view is completely about what you bring, not what a budget does. Katy really doesn't bring anything, no dancing, no vocals (though she has been getting better lately), not as much energy imo.

In that case Tove Lo is the better performer.

The Fame Joanne

Both not THAT great. Tove has a better voice (but not as much as some said here) and slightly better moves. But Katy has a better stage presence. I will give this to Katheryn bc I really liked her performances lately

Katy. But I've never seen any performances by Tove Lo so I am just biased but Katy has good visuals, does sing live and to all the haters, her vocals are not that bad. 

Archived