opinion

3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Phlop said:

A song about female masturbation ain't gonna go well at all. Gaga is not going to change the lyrics or collaborate with anyone. I don't even know where she could probably promote it this time of year. 

'I Touch Mysel' by Divinlys, Top 5 on BB Hot 100 (1990), Top 10 in the UK, #1 in Australia. A remembered song thats still being played on radio (all formats). An even more explicit song about female masturbation.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I honestly wouldn't mind what the next single is, I just want more visuals. But I feel like AYO has had its time, it was promoted, people preferred MR, so I kinda want something else to take the spotlight now

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Phlop
1 hour ago, Solar said:

'I Touch Mysel' by Divinlys, Top 5 on BB Hot 100 (1990), Top 10 in the UK, #1 in Australia. A remembered song thats still being played on radio (all formats). An even more explicit song about female masturbation.

Gurl really? I knew someone was going to bring up a song almost 30 years old when rock was a popular genre and sexuality was just starting to boom on the radio.

BYE

1 minute ago, Phlop said:

Gurl really? I knew someone was going to bring up a song almost 30 years old when rock was a popular genre and sexuality was just starting to boom on the radio.

Its a 90's receipt & that speaks volumes about how it will be received in 2017. It isn't that risky to sing about such themes. You guys worry too much.

KlwXK2D.gif

Phlop
13 minutes ago, Solar said:

Its a 90's receipt & that speaks volumes about how it will be received in 2017. It isn't that risky to sing about such themes. You guys worry too much.

KlwXK2D.gif

Well GUY flopped

BYE

1 minute ago, Phlop said:

Well GUY flopped

A weirdly written song with lack of melody and a missing good hook? yes, that particular song flopped.

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Well GUY flopped

GUY has a crappy chorus :green: nothing to do with what it was about 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Taylorrgh
5 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I honestly wouldn't mind what the next single is, I just want more visuals. But I feel like AYO has had its time, it was promoted, people preferred MR, so I kinda want something else to take the spotlight now

THIS! I have been trying to tell people this for ages now.

KingOfSpain

I feel awkward because I thought Angel Down was single material since the very first moment I listened to it. Anyway it's one of the album tracks (along with JAD) which is getting less streams on Spotify since the first week, so I guess I was wrong.

It's the only Joanne song I'd include in my personal Gaga's Top 40 tbh. Don't know about Million Reasons yet. I love TF, TFM, BTW and ARTPOP too much.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KingOfSpain

TEAM DIC

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Chromatislaps
On 28-2-2017 at 1:06 AM, Decodekid said:

DNjaZCW.gif

I change the thong two times a day, it's Niagara falls in this pvssy all day

giphy.gif

#DICvsDeepthroatMashup4ThirdSingle :lolly: 

junolxf

Still wigless. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived