opinion

3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

MarryTheNight91

People are like so fixated on DIC. I just don't see it. Diamond Heart makes perfect sense. We got PI (classic Gaga pop song), MR (classic ballad), and then DH is rock pop.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk

There is no hope for humanity.  Millennia from now people will still be arguing about the 3rd single choice for Joanne.  It will have consumed all cultural discourse and will have been the cause of countless wars.  Bookmark me.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Judas2020

DIC for summer and then if Interscope decides they can serve Hey Girl as a 4th and the last single from the album, a perfect autumn song for UK & USA, and in the end she can perform it at the Grammy's and close the era with that performance and then do the tour and we can start preparing for LG6! (or C3C:ladyhaha:)

Fame & Light & Music

Diamond Heart is like Joanne's Aura, it's literally not a choice.

DIC is the only answer to this thread, its our new Gypsy and we all know we're not able to f*ck it all up again

And to the ones trying it with AYO, that song is the equivalent of G.U.Y. so there's that

tumblr_inline_oludvxRimb1r0rcm1_500.gif

On 03/04/2017 at 11:04 AM, Solar said:

Diamond Heart is like Joanne's Aura, it's literally not a choice.

DIC is the only answer to this thread, its our new Gypsy and we all know we're not able to f*ck it all up again

And to the ones trying it with AYO, that song is the equivalent of G.U.Y. so there's that

tumblr_inline_oludvxRimb1r0rcm1_500.gif

At least it's already charted higher than GUY

Shaney
On 4/1/2017 at 6:13 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

probably because radio in the usa wont play a song named after a racist...... idk

yeah because so many people are educated about john wayne. all i know is that he's a cowboy, obviously. :music: john wayne is a bop and should be a single. 

i guess it could work after DIC. I do think that DIC and JW are the only singles that should be released at this point. 

MaryJaneHolland
33 minutes ago, Bae said:

yeah because so many people are educated about john wayne. all i know is that he's a cowboy, obviously.  john wayne is a bop and should be a single. 

i guess it could work after DIC. I do think that DIC and JW are the only singles that should be released at this point. 

Im quite sure americans know much about him, especially the black community

nattuggla

My thoughts about Advantages and Disadvantages of A-YO/DIC being a single!

A-YO:

Advantages

sound represents sound of the album

Gaga's favourite

safe option for radio

could appeal to older audiences

Disadvantages

sound too American-style (probably would just work in US/Canada)

would not help Gaga's streaming force

GP might not like because of raw, raspy, rocky voice (usually "screamy" Gaga songs failed commercially)

DIC:

Advantages

sounds trendy - perfect for summer

young people could like it (streaming audience)

higher chance to increase her streaming force

could do well internationally (especially in Europe; sound reminds of Ace of Base who were huge in 90s)

Disadvantages

higher risk of failure in radio format(explicit lyrics and unusual spoken intro/post-chorus)

song is not that cohesive to the rest of the album (people might just buy the song and not the album)

MR manifested her toned-down image which could be loosen by DIC

junolxf

I just want another video. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived