opinion

3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

Economy

I have a hard tome deciding. I like both and both are my top picks for next single

Im slightly in favor of A-yo tho

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HaveAnOysterBBy
5 hours ago, Seashell Hooker said:

With the announcement of Coachella came a new Twitter pic. Could A-YO finally be a single? I think it's a great choice and it'd be quite the dance bop at the festival. 

244bos5.png

It would make sense. I don't see why she would make it her twitter picture if it wasn't :shrug:

macca
2 hours ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

It would make sense. I don't see why she would make it her twitter picture if it wasn't :shrug:

Maybe she likes the picture.

• Shadow pinned this topic
memomemome

A-Yo was featured at Beats 1 World Record & Best of The Year on Apple Music :lolly:

GagaXCupcakke

Hey Girl!!!!! 

It's a very pleasing sounding song.  It's not loud and clunky like some of Gaga's other songs.  Right now Gaga can't afford to be risky.  Dancing in Cirlces and A-YO are too controversial right now.  DIC for obvious reasons and A-YO because of its smoking references.  Also DIC vocals would be way too weird for the GP. 

Hey Girl with Florence would get amazing performances and great visuals for a music video. Also Hey Girl promotes love, which is a really nice topic for right now. 

Everybody saying a-yo flopped, but that' what everyone said about MR. DIC's a good song, but A-yo's so single material and I can say when the video hits, it's going to hit hard. I think no one really paid enough attention to it before because of the hype and disappointment of GP for PI. I also think dic is just too not family friendly, and could have an effect on its airplay.  And can you imagine the mv for it???

Grigio Guy

She should go with DH and save DIC for the summer. :giggle:

Religion is a product to sell.

Nirvana
23 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

Why does this fansite pay dust to the gem that is diamond heart? 

#littleflopsters :stalkga:

They say it's too loud to be a single (like PI) :madge: I loved PI and I'd love DH to become a single, it's maybe my favourite song from Joanne, but I've learned already to accept it's not going to happen...

VasilisVas
21 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

They say it's too loud to be a single (like PI) I loved PI and I'd love DH to become a single, it's maybe my favourite song from Joanne, but I've learned already to accept it's not going to happen...

Perfect illusion and diamond heart are life

freebit
On 3/1/2017 at 1:32 PM, SilkSpectre0 said:

Because her vocals sound great on those sort of songs

large.gif

Her vocals do slay, but these songs sonically just bring a certain simple type of cheese that I don't associate with Gaga at all, lol. 

ARTGOD

DIC is a safe choice, AYO, Diamond Heart and John Wayne are reasonable too, Hey Girl and Sinner's Prayer for that risky and out of left field choice.

Highway10

hoping it's either Dancin' in Circles or Diamond Heart those songs are my bops at the moment :giggle:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived