Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Ellen Degeneres is Overrated?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

migamiga

I use to really love her but recently noticed she's kind of an awkward host and I feel like everyone is afraid to say anything negative about her because she's a lesbian. Love her as a person but def overrated as a host. Come for me if you want but thats the truth

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian
24 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/rupaul-drag-race-interview.html

'Throughout your career, have you ever felt like you are part of the mainstream?'
"No. You know, I've never been on Ellen or David Letterman or The Tonight Show, and there's a reason for that, which I don't want to go into, but there's a reason that I've never been thought of as someone who can go on there. Because it makes those hosts feel very, very uncomfortable, especially if we really talked. It would be the opposite of what they're used to. So am I part of the mainstream? No. People know my name, people know what I look like, but am I invited to the party? No, and there's a reason for it."

idk, Ellen is gay and she supports the LGBT community. I don't want to defend her but maybe because it's a daytime show?

Hm, thinking about it again, that doesn't justify the fact that he's never been a guest on her show.

I wonder why.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Trepadation
Just now, Kim Kardashian said:

idk, Ellen is gay and she supports the LGBT community. I don't want to defend her but maybe because it's a daytime show?

Hm, thinking about it again, that doesn't justify the fact that he's never been a guest on her show.

I wonder why.

right

Gypsy Life

Ofc not.

She's probably the biggest philanthropist we had in a long time. She literally gave hundreds of millions for people in need.

MJHolland

Ellen is and always has been a beacon of positivity and encouragement, especially for those in the LGBT community.

Why do we need a thread asking to criticize and judge her tho? 

AlphaMonster

No. 

She was a revolution herself. Not a gay icon who influences a revolution, simply more than that. 

She is a big part of pushing gay rights issues into american mainstream from "Shhh don't make us think of your bedroom business, and we are already equal since you have the same rights to be heterosexual" taboo. 

AlphaMonster
2 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Yup, she's gotten too cocky in the last 3 years

By what means 

I am curious why you think so

Archived