💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga...The Master of the red carpet!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

With the Oscar's red carpet being just a few hours away, it was a timely read from the Vanity Fair re: red carpet "shenanigans".

And, as always, when it comes to mastering one of the aspects of the FAME, Lady Gaga leads the way.

All-in-all it's a nice behind-the-scenes look at the awards season biggest red carpet.

The Red Carpet Pros

“Some people are very good about just keeping their smile locked and then just looking from left to right to give every photographer his/her shot. Then they step down to the next group of photographers and do the same thing . . . Lady Gaga is an example of someone who is phenomenal. She is just such a character and a show person . . . She comes out, spreads her dress out, and is very dramatic with it. She keeps her head down and she’s fixing everything, and then there’s this pose where her chin comes up, and the posing starts. She literally looks right at each photographer and makes her way down the line.”

“That is the ideal. As opposed to somebody who just comes down, poses quickly, and then moves on to the next thing. But with someone like Lady Gaga, it’s fun to know that you've not only witnessed that cool showmanship but are able to document it.”

So, to illustrate the above statement, here's Lady Gaga on the red carpet at 2015 Oscars.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/02/oscars-red-carpet-expert

PunkTheFunk

Queen of being an example of someone who is phenomenal -- someone who is just such a character and a show person . . . who comes out, spreads her dress out, and is very dramatic with it. Who keeps her head down and who’s fixing everything, and then there’s this pose where her chin comes up, and the posing starts. Someone who literally looks right at each photographer and makes her way down the line.

qTDXzIn.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy

So wait, is she attending the event tonight or? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

shoful

Ugh she looks like her old self in 2015. 2016 her face looks so fake. But both beautiful looks

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No

Why not? :blink:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

bitchimtrying
17 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Her manager isn't even in the country, she usually takes him to things like this. 

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Well both Brandon and Bobby are in Austrailia so its unlikely she will be there

End Racism Now

Illuminati

She sings about them, she poses for each and every one of them, is there something she can't do? Queen of paparazzis indeed.

Buy Paparazzi on iTunes

Archived